SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

idjekyll

Reaction score
Question!

Currently doing my RT now. It says that the 8th, 14th and 20th is a test day. Can I inpro and just do the normal programs instead or the inpro auntie will know I suppose to do IPPT? Im one of those who'll never pass so I'd rather do the programs. Appreciate any help!

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Question!

Currently doing my RT now. It says that the 8th, 14th and 20th is a test day. Can I inpro and just do the normal programs instead or the inpro auntie will know I suppose to do IPPT? Im one of those who'll never pass so I'd rather do the programs. Appreciate any help!

they will know and will kpkb you.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok. Thanks. but i was wondering, if that is true, then everyone who know they cannot pass IPPT would have taken IPT (10 sessions) and not RT (20 sessions).
Correct me if I am wrong.

I'm keen to know this as well. I just registered for my ipt that will start tomorrow. What shall I expect on my first session ? Ipt-ippt? So as long as I complete the 10 sessions , I will clear this year's window ?

Aneosx

Reaction score
hi guys, i jus had an accident and hand hospitalise leave frm 31 jan to 8 apr. Got fractured ankle n wrist. Can i defer this year IPPT? my window close at end of sept this yr.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, i jus had an accident and hand hospitalise leave frm 31 jan to 8 apr. Got fractured ankle n wrist. Can i defer this year IPPT? my window close at end of sept this yr.

Ask your doctor to write you an excuse letter then contact your unit. Show them the letter if require.

DriftKing

Reaction score
Is there anyway we can appeal to go for RT for consecutive weekends? Peak period going to last for a few months and I can't book for weekday sessions at all ...

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm keen to know this as well. I just registered for my ipt that will start tomorrow. What shall I expect on my first session ? Ipt-ippt? So as long as I complete the 10 sessions , I will clear this year's window ?

yup.
its just that u do rt, and u pass, got $$
this one u pass also no money

im doing 10 session ipt. :o

deathblade82

Reaction score
So instead of a test on the 8th session, can I just do a the normal RT program?

"NSmen who fail / default their IPPT or did not complete the IPT programme will be subjected to RT. IPPT will be conducted on the 8th, 14th and 20th session. NSmen are not allowed to participate in non-ICT IPPT within their RT windows except on the stipulated 8th, 14th and 20th RT-IPPT sessions. NSmen will be eligible for incentive awards if they meet the required standards."

"NSmen will be released from the RT program under the following circumstances:

• Passing IPPT during the RT-IPPT sessions or ICT-IPPT
  • Complete the full duration of the RT program"

Source

In short, no.

But if you happen to be at those FCC where the 2.4 is conducted outdoor and there is cat 1 on the RT-IPPT day. They will convert it to a normal a RT session, and the next will still be RT-IPPT.

Hope this answers.

Last edited:

mylife2702

Reaction score
Hi, newbie here.

I took 1 IPPT in the previous year but failed so I have to complete 19 RT this year.

What happens if I still cannot pass after all my RT sessions? Is it 20 RT again in the next year or new IPPT/IPT window?

blackapple

Reaction score
What happens if you cannot complete RT sessions before your birthday?

Hi all, I would like to seek your advices as well as hear your experiences on not able to complete RT sessions and the consequences of it.
I kena summon to CMPB once for missing IPPT few years back, kena one scolding and compulsory 20 RT sessions.
I wonder what happen to this type of situation.
Hope you can enlighten me and I can mentally prepare myself.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.