whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just get a perm. DO IT.
vHvvdEH.gif

Sent from my Den Den Mushi without using GAGT

dappergentleman

Reaction score
now here is my take for blumaan original. smell was kind of weird with a hint of mint. easy to scoope out and spread on plam and applying on damp hair. as finishing again easy to apply on. as i wash my hand i notice in can wash off with just water. not as morris motley i need to wash with soap. well its only been few hour and the hold i must say i'm quite impress. the hold can actually match up with morris motley. easily restyle.

now only wait for gaoxing84 to mail out my missing unit.
Save money buy brumaan

Sent from TGS using GAGT

Look-into-me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys need some advice.

Just wanna check how long must I keep my hair so that I'll be able to style those 'comb back' style? And those with such hairstyle how do you usually tell your hairstylist to cut/trim the hair? And does this hairstyle suits guys with super super super straight and flat hair? (Yes my hair is so d@mm straight and it's pretty stubborn as well... Hard for me to get a nice style)

And another problem is I have Asian hair (you know the side hair popping out..), so if I wanna have the comb back hairstyle I should just do an undercut or completely shave the side? And I heard there's such product call the 'side hair down perm' cream or conditioner (idk), is it hard to find it in Singapore?

Thanks in advance!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone gian the morris motley chrome? Anyone actually uses it? I know I have given some samples away.

Jun Hao

Reaction score
Where do you guys usually buy hair products (let's say hanz de fuko)? Hoping someone can recommend me a physical store or a seller who does meet-ups so I can get the product immediately. Preferably near Serangoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.