IOS/ Android Summoners War: Sky Arena - Part 2

Jarlaxle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you got zeratus is imba :s12:
Actually samurai is not bad, my sige did 40+k aoe dmg with amor break and att buff
yah. all the sams r quite good.

ur sige's skywolf shld be quite painful too!

but these mons hard to get.

;(

Jarlaxle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all dpser is easy to take out. but he is a little harder than other dpser to take out due to its self immunity buff. where got dpser hard to take out one.

ya tats true.
lol i always die in n10 coz my mons cant kill zeratu

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai lai typical qn, Verdehile, Belladeon, Mihael these 3, who to 6* first?

My current 6* are Veromos, Eladriel and Trevor.

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

What u wanna aim? Toa?, dungeon or arena?
I have 6* all the three and each serve me good in arena, dungeon and arena except Bella which is when all my healer die then I bring into GW most of the time is cold storage.

Michael I use her for toa hard when I need defence buff and heal due to some boss like in level 67

Verde is use in dragon, hoh, toa for faster run.

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What u wanna aim? Toa?, dungeon or arena?
I have 6* all the three and each serve me good in arena, dungeon and arena except Bella which is when all my healer die then I bring into GW most of the time is cold storage.

If possible a one size fits all or one that can cover as much as possible. For now I need to farm dragon much more for sure. Arena and TOA if can improve of course better la haha.

Eladriel can't AOE heal, Veromos isn't on violent yet, and I needa rerune my Trevor from Violent to Vampire. A bit messy la for now.

TOA at normal 69, Arena barely F3 for the first time now but probably F2 by Sunday, Dungeon G10 no problem, but stuck at D7.

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If possible a one size fits all or one that can cover as much as possible. For now I need to farm dragon much more for sure. Arena and TOA if can improve of course better la haha.

Eladriel can't AOE heal, Veromos isn't on violent yet, and I needa rerune my Trevor from Violent to Vampire. A bit messy la for now.

TOA at normal 69, Arena barely F3 for the first time now but probably F2 by Sunday, Dungeon G10 no problem, but stuck at D7.

Up mihael and rune her violent anythig SPD hp hp try to get her 3rd skill Cooldown to 3 turn then stop at it. Mine at 183 SPD but I find her still slow target is 200 and 30k hp
Her 2nd skill is good to reset perna and theomars.

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Up mihael and rune her violent anythig SPD hp hp try to get her 3rd skill Cooldown to 3 turn then stop at it. Mine at 183 SPD but I find her still slow target is 200 and 30k hp
Her 2nd skill is good to reset perna and theomars.

I see. Thanks thanks! :D

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Dragon.. my one slow and steady one. my bella is 6 star, still using it for dragon, giant, some times toa. verde is good for all purpose which is what I dont have :(

Mihael don't have also. but the shield buff and heal with glancing chance.. support character.

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dragon.. my one slow and steady one. my bella is 6 star, still using it for dragon, giant, some times toa. verde is good for all purpose which is what I dont have :(

Mihael don't have also. but the shield buff and heal with glancing chance.. support character.

Mihael is increase def for 3 turn different from Acasis 3 turn reduce chance of critical hit.

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone from global can help noob here form team together for raid 4 & 5? I wanna start collecting grins stone liao.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.