Reaction score
lumia-650_0.jpg

Operating System: Windows 10 Mobile
Display: 5-inches HD (1280x720) AMOLED, ClearBlack
Rear Camera: 8MP, f/2.2 aperture
Front Camera: 5MP
Processors Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 Quad-core 1.3GHz
RAM: 1GB
Internal storage: 16GB (expandable up to 200GB)
Dimensions: 6.9 x 142 x 70.9 mm
Battery: 2000 mAh

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-lumia-650-specs

:s22::s22::s22:

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

androidmazon

Reaction score
There is third party ones like metro tube and Mytube which which work quite well actually

I like the 3rd party YouTube apps that allows me to easily download the video for offline viewing. Can't seems to find this in the official version on Android...

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like the 3rd party YouTube apps that allows me to easily download the video for offline viewing. Can't seems to find this in the official version on Android...

I think Google has forced them to disable that for some time already. What app are you still using for that?

androidmazon

Reaction score
I think Google has forced them to disable that for some time already. What app are you still using for that?

I use Perfect Tube to download. The official YouTube on Android don't have this capability.
The videos downloaded via Perfect Tube can be played by Film & TV and all 3rd party video players.

Last edited:

vince8603

Reaction score
I dunno y still 1gb ram spec .......
Even WPhone less lag or hang but some buyer they only know c spec and compare with Landroid and Idiotphone, 1gb they will say lousy also .......

Ibodnano

Reaction score
I dunno y still 1gb ram spec .......
Even WPhone less lag or hang but some buyer they only know c spec and compare with Landroid and Idiotphone, 1gb they will say lousy also .......

Agree, Lumia 640 user here

Apple iphone--- idiotphone
Samsung. --lagdroid
Microsoft ---- ???:)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.