[Intro] Nice US series. - Part 2

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lucifer is quite good xia.

Female lead : where did you get this dress?
Lucifer : Some lady left it when she left.
Female lead : Then what did she wear?
Lucifer : with a smile. Of cos.

Hahahaha... so evil.

Sent from Sony E5823 using GAGT

dxdx999

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah. but some parts abit technical. for someone with no finance background, they will blur. i watch with my waifu, must pause and explain to her coz she catch no balls at time. the us attorney's wife damn hot in the bedroom scene. lol.

i thought the show does a decent job in explaining actually. of course it helps if you already know some of the stuff they talk about, but i think generally its still ok. just watch with subtitles lor.

the fetish is quite weird lol.

timmyjohnson

Banned
Reaction score
i thought the show does a decent job in explaining actually. of course it helps if you already know some of the stuff they talk about, but i think generally its still ok. just watch with subtitles lor.

the fetish is quite weird lol.

bdsm mah. wish my wife could do that to me :o:o:o

I'mknotdumb!

Banned
Reaction score
3udqSMr.jpg

notiboey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bored out by the teeny cheesy love plots and the stereotyped stupidity portrayed by the princess and the hero... Also dunno why elves are so useless in the show... Other than having sharp ears, they are no different from humans :s13:

Nice effects though. I am now rooting for the demons to win..

from the looks of it, the elves are generally a spin off of humans after the world came to and end many years back. they aint any special other than being mostly beautiful and handsome (I SO WANT TO SCREW THE PRINCESS'S MAIDEN! THE HOTTEST GIRL IN THE SHOW!!!)

The poor Druid seem quite useless in a fight against the demons, so unlike the magi and the druids in the games!

abrams75

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wah lau ehh....the The X File Season 10 Finale...a bloody Cliffhanger ending....aarrggg...Wish to see more

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.