[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Wolfaro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Personally I see more advantage in joining pug these days.

You can just exit the pug game if you don't like it

night87

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i play Pub games all the time coz my Clan all went to Heroes of the Storm and no active players.

I can tear thru TX easily with my LoN Blessed Shield Crusader.

Pushing GRs tho, that has been my biggest problem. Can't find a proper grp to even farm the paragons. still at sub 600 since playing from the start of the season.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i play Pub games all the time coz my Clan all went to Heroes of the Storm and no active players.

I can tear thru TX easily with my LoN Blessed Shield Crusader.

Pushing GRs tho, that has been my biggest problem. Can't find a proper grp to even farm the paragons. still at sub 600 since playing from the start of the season.

wow non-thorns crusader exists!

night87

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow non-thorns crusader exists!

Yep, took a long time to get my ancient items. Now i just need to get a Ancient Witching Hour and I am fully Anciented. hahaha Also need to farm mats to get replace my ancient amulet with a ancient Hellfire.

I am looking to play a WW support Barb too. Already have most of the gear and char done. Just need to look for a clan to play with.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep, took a long time to get my ancient items. Now i just need to get a Ancient Witching Hour and I am fully Anciented. hahaha Also need to farm mats to get replace my ancient amulet with a ancient Hellfire.

I am looking to play a WW support Barb too. Already have most of the gear and char done. Just need to look for a clan to play with.

not enough ancient to play LON
usually only have 7-8 pieces max
so i dont bother

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just finished destroyer.

i look at conquerer requirements i zhi tao no mood.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just finished destroyer.

i look at conquerer requirements i zhi tao no mood.

do set dungeons lor

lol

my target is to simply complete my cubing
but no achievement for it although i think there should be

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do set dungeons lor

lol

my target is to simply complete my cubing
but no achievement for it although i think there should be

i see the conquerer requirements i know i dun have time to grind them out to get the stupid stash.

i kill gilded goblin 3 times to get avarice lor. first time i kill i get 39 mil KNN. to hit 50 million must have full paragon points in gold find when u kill him or else won't get 50 million gold.

the rift destroyer i heng heng get one (TX less than 5 minutes) because the timer will continue to run when u loading screen, rift guardian spawn and only clock stops WHEN U CLOSE THE RIFT PORTAL LOL i think i did close to 30 N. rifts before heng heng get the result.

i dunno how am i gonna get TX less than 4 mins... i cannot remember the other hurdles but i am just extremely unmotivated now rofl

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see the conquerer requirements i know i dun have time to grind them out to get the stupid stash.

i kill gilded goblin 3 times to get avarice lor. first time i kill i get 39 mil KNN. to hit 50 million must have full paragon points in gold find when u kill him or else won't get 50 million gold.

the rift destroyer i heng heng get one (TX less than 5 minutes) because the timer will continue to run when u loading screen, rift guardian spawn and only clock stops WHEN U CLOSE THE RIFT PORTAL LOL i think i did close to 30 N. rifts before heng heng get the result.

i dunno how am i gonna get TX less than 4 mins... i cannot remember the other hurdles but i am just extremely unmotivated now rofl

i never play seasons lol
grind so hard to get an OP toon in NS
not going to start afresh

whats the point of starting afresh?
to grind until OP to do some of the conquests

notice they are the same?
haha

but this is just my POV and not applicable to all

Chao_Monkey

Banned
Reaction score

TX under 4min is to get a team and split hunt for elites. I found a group of wiz and dh in public game and ask them to help.

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i never play seasons lol
grind so hard to get an OP toon in NS
not going to start afresh

whats the point of starting afresh?
to grind until OP to do some of the conquests

notice they are the same?
haha

but this is just my POV and not applicable to all

this is actually the first time i am playing seasons seriously. last season i was bored so i leveled up a monk in seasons.

either way, i dun honestly think i can get the stash liao. /shrugs

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is actually the first time i am playing seasons seriously. last season i was bored so i leveled up a monk in seasons.

either way, i dun honestly think i can get the stash liao. /shrugs

i last week of S5 then i go do for the stash tab
plus it allows me to "email" my current gear

by that time i hope most S5 people are OP and can help

MUAHAHHA

Last edited:

Wolfaro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i last week of S5 then i go do for the stash tab
plus it allows me to "email" my current gear

by that time i hope most S5 people are OP and can help

MUAHAHHA

This will be a long season. Expected it to be a longer than season 4

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This will be a long season. Expected it to be a longer than season 4

expected mah

so much changes

the next one is probably the expansion pack liao

a big 2.5 in probably not worth it financially for bliz

2.4 lore expands new areas that allows for expansion , just nice for them.

a new toon with a new stash and this toon will be available in s6. Again just nice!

boxsurat

Reaction score
i finally got the free tab from season journey. it took me just 3 weeks to get it. thanks to ras and other friends who carried my crusader.

this season is the easiest to level up and to gear your character. to reach lvl 70, you just need somebody to carry you in Torment X 3 times. then you just do the season journey to get your 6 set gears which is easily to achieve. you just need to reach chapter 4 to get all 3 Haedrig gift.

in 3 weeks my crusader can get LoN and thorns gears. the good thing from these builds, you don't have to find asi/cc/cd and ancient gears. just need thorn, AD and CDR stats in your gears.

Last edited:

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i finally got the free tab from season journey. it took me just 3 weeks to get it. thanks to ras and other friends who carried my crusader.

this season is the easiest to level up and to gear your character. to reach lvl 70, you just need somebody to carry you in Torment X 3 times. then you just do the season journey to get your 6 set gears which is easily to achieve. you just need to reach chapter 4 to get all 3 Haedrig gift.

in 3 weeks my crusader can get LoN and thorns gears. the good thing from these build, you don't have to find asi/cc/cd and ancient gears. just need thorn, AD and CDR stats in your gears.

does your non season charaters get access to the extra tab?

visuallin

Reaction score

in 3 weeks my crusader can get LoN and thorns gears. the good thing from these build, you don't have to find asi/cc/cd and ancient gears. just need thorn, AD and CDR stats in your gears.

Congrats, waiting for you guys to carry me like baby =(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.