[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

kooky_kooky

Master Member
Reaction score
just applied for both Citi PM and dbs altitude visa.

How do I get the PP for both? Do I have to separately register for the PP? Or will the PP be sent to be with the new CCs?

How long will it take for me to receive the physical PPs?

thanks

Prof Goh

Reaction score
just applied for both Citi PM and dbs altitude visa.

How do I get the PP for both? Do I have to separately register for the PP? Or will the PP be sent to be with the new CCs?

How long will it take for me to receive the physical PPs?

thanks

for dbs: yes need to separately register for PP as it's not automatic enrollment. link is here http://www.prioritypass.com/altitudevisa

NaT

Reaction score
Did anyone try this? Sign in a guest using your DBS altitude PP and your another bank PP(only for card member) to sign in yourself?

Last edited:

nokiatech

Reaction score
Did anyone try this? Sign in a guest using your DBS altitude PP and your another bank PP(only for card member) to sign in yourself?

for dbs: yes need to separately register for PP . U will use the PP for I ingress

Kirakun83

Master Member
Reaction score
Time for holidays again. Been to sats premier lounge, now want to try green market at t2. May i know the GM foods and drinks is it FOC? I read their alcoholic drinks need to pay or any of u have been there before can give some review?

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apply online before 31 March and get 8000 miles when u spend min of $1000 for the first 2 mths from the date of approval

Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT

I read the T&C, it says :

'To be eligible to participate in the Promotion (“Qualified Cardmembers”), customers must:
a) be new to DBS/POSB Credit Cards'

Does it means I cannot have any of DBS/POSB credit cards prior to getting this bonus 8000 miles?

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A funny question here :

I'm wondering if anyone of you have the same thought as me..

As I own my own one-man-show online business, I like to do my work outside my office for a change of environment. It's usually cafes, changi airport, etc.. As I'm currently holding on to a PP card (from my Citi PM card), I sometimes use the The Haven By JetQuay (landside) lounge at T3 for 1 to 2 times access per year and do my work there.

If I apply for the PP prestige for unlimited access, does it means I can access the lounge on a daily basis for free makan, eletricity, aircon, wifi, shower, and the staffs have no rights to deny my entry? :D

sbs199

Reaction score
I'm afraid you'll have to show your boarding pass:)

A funny question here :

I'm wondering if anyone of you have the same thought as me..

As I own my own one-man-show online business, I like to do my work outside my office for a change of environment. It's usually cafes, changi airport, etc.. As I'm currently holding on to a PP card (from my Citi PM card), I sometimes use the The Haven By JetQuay (landside) lounge at T3 for 1 to 2 times access per year and do my work there.

If I apply for the PP prestige for unlimited access, does it means I can access the lounge on a daily basis for free makan, eletricity, aircon, wifi, shower, and the staffs have no rights to deny my entry? :D

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm afraid you'll have to show your boarding pass:)

Hmm, for the past 4-5 session i've been to 'The Haven By JetQuay' in the past 3 years, they told me there's no need to produce boarding pass. They actually mentioned 'flying or not, you still can use this lounge'. Thus there was a few times I used to the lounge to relax and shower, until my wife landed and I went to pick her up..

StealthShadow

Reaction score
If I have a PP unlimited visits card... can i visit more than one lounge per day? So if I am flying off today, can I theoretically go half a day earlier and then check in to each lounge for a few hours?

not that I'll have anything to do in the lounges for so long but I'm curious...

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I have a PP unlimited visits card... can i visit more than one lounge per day? So if I am flying off today, can I theoretically go half a day earlier and then check in to each lounge for a few hours?

not that I'll have anything to do in the lounges for so long but I'm curious...

i have been to 2 different lounges at the same airport using the same pp card on the same day :o

lcpteck

Master Member
Reaction score
You can have multiple visits per day to different lounges.

It's the same idea as Elite Frequent Flyer Cards where they can access to different lounges on the same day.

nlee84

Reaction score
wondering if anyone knows which lounge in T1 has nicer food during 6am-8am? :) Thanks!

or if there's any food during that time at all...

Prof Goh

Reaction score
wondering if anyone knows which lounge in T1 has nicer food during 6am-8am? :) Thanks!

or if there's any food during that time at all...

can try plaza premium, got all day dining. airport wellness oasis doesn't really have good breakfast, but the fish spa is worth a visit though (if you have unlimited visits) :)

invisible999

Master Member
Reaction score
Could you please rate lounges at Changi accepting PP?

Subj. I've been at SATS and Plaza Premium at T1 and prefer SATS because better food selection and lower noise. At Plaza Premium they have hand rolls but this is the only advantage - the facility itself is twice smaller, comparing to SATS and if there is a screaming kid, you have no chance to hide anywhere.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.