Vietnam

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol they got go check for std anot

later bring back extra thing

koala2004

Reaction score
any recommedation for mekong delta and chu chi tunnels. Seems like the tour price can varies alot.

Also anyone book private transport to bring you around? Cos would be bringing 2 young kids there so thought if not too expensive can book private transport. Maybe also get private transport to mekong delta.

We tried Sapphire Travel in Backpackers' Street, cheap and good. Big group and each only VND180K, include a pretty good lunch by Mekong River. Include guided tours and 2-way transport from/to hotel.

Private ones usually much more expensive, could be near VND1m & above per person. Not worth.

Alpaca

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Coming back to sg after 6 days in northern vietnam. Got at least 8 ppl talk to me on the street/shopping mall/restaurant randomly in viet ... but I dun think I resemble Vietnam people le :(

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Coming back to sg after 6 days in northern vietnam. Got at least 8 ppl talk to me on the street/shopping mall/restaurant randomly in viet ... but I dun think I resemble Vietnam people le :(
What did they ask u?

invisible999

Master Member
Reaction score
Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue

What would be the best way to get to Hue from Singapore? I've heard that flights from HCMC/Hanoi are often canceled. Would it be better to fly to Da Nang and get car from there?

If by car - is there anything to see on the road from Da Nang to Hue?

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
They not expecting any tips :) but I got give quite a bit

Dunno le ... I restaurant waiting for my guide come then one come talk to me . Another time is u at supermarket trying shoe then one random guy (not staff) talk to me also

The highest tip i gave was 100K dong.

is alpaca still studying in nus?

Prof Goh

Reaction score
Mekong Delta is a good excursion to take. All you have is 3D3N. Spend the rest of your time in HCM City if this is your first time.

arrival (evening): water puppet / dinner cruise /bitexco financial tower/ ben thanh market (night)
1D: Mekong
2D: Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels
3D: War Remnants Museum/ Presidential Palace/ Notre Dame Cathedral and General Post Office
Home sweet Home :o

Thanks! Came back from HCMC liao. Went to mekong delta & cu chi tunnels. Things are very very cheap there (especially alcohol), where can you find tiger beer for < 90 cents!! :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.