View Single Post
Old 26-02-2016, 11:14 AM   #48
Great Supremacy Member
nyvrem's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 56,984
Thanks for insight. I ask this because I note that some of them prefer International Baccalaureate certificate, others stated no preference. Maybe I should also enter teacher training even though I already have a PhD lol
if you have an NIE diploma/degree, you should top it up with a celta/tesl cert or masters to make yourself more employable to international schools.
Trust me ~ I'm a quitter (:
nyvrem is online now   Reply With Quote