chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hyphos

Master Member
Reaction score
Month 0 put in 50k
Month 3 take out 40k, kaching priority 200
Month 6-13(depending on your opportunity cost) top to 150k.

https://www.citibank.com.sg/global_docs/pdf/CP_Welcome_Programme.pdf

IMPORTANT NOTES
The bank charges a monthly service fee of S$20 when your Total Relationship Balance falls below S$50,000 at the
end of each month.
Total Relationship Balance (
“TRB”) is the sum of:
(i)
The average daily balance of your checking, savings and deposit accounts,
(ii)
The average daily value of your investments, and
(iii)
All outstanding amount(s) payable on your scheduled loan accounts as of the date of your last
statement.

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.citibank.com.sg/global_docs/pdf/CP_Welcome_Programme.pdf

IMPORTANT NOTES
The bank charges a monthly service fee of S$20 when your Total Relationship Balance falls below S$50,000 at the
end of each month.
Total Relationship Balance (
“TRB”) is the sum of:
(i)
The average daily balance of your checking, savings and deposit accounts,
(ii)
The average daily value of your investments, and
(iii)
All outstanding amount(s) payable on your scheduled loan accounts as of the date of your last
statement.
$40k if park at esaver at 1.4% pa can get more than $20 wor. around $46 :D

FAST $40k to esaver on 3rd mth. ;)

Sent from ew line is so sloooow using GAGT

Crimsom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like a good product for parking your savings.

But cannot open account through their iBanking leh.. If now apply through their online form, dont know if they can finish processing by monday so I can get 1 token for March.

Hyphos

Master Member
Reaction score
Seems like a good product for parking your savings.

But cannot open account through their iBanking leh.. If now apply through their online form, dont know if they can finish processing by monday so I can get 1 token for March.
Just go down to their branch apply by Monday then transfer in 10K via FAST at home.

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 mth leh
3 mths?
Hv to maintain 50k for 6 mths to keep the welcome gift. And 50k new funds into the account within 1 mth. Correct?

Side note,
$50 account closure fee for closing acct within 6mths.

magnesium1

Reaction score

You are wrong. It's 6 months.

They already put in black and white that they can claw back the reward if you don't fulfil it.

Refer to Citi Priority Welcome Programme tnc clause 6.b

6.b. Maintain a minimum of S$50,000 in your new Citi Priority account for a minimum period of six (6) months from the date of deposit for the purpose of the Promotion, failing which Citibank reserves the right to debit the value equivalent to the reward given to you, from any account that you maintain with Citibank.

Sent from the research lab without using GAGT

Singleton

Reaction score
Just go down to their branch apply by Monday then transfer in 10K via FAST at home.

Oh... I clicked to apply online, realized that it fill up the particulars only... -.-

So I can go down to Orchard Paragon to open it, then go home later to transfer the 10k:s11:

Last edited:

doody_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh... I clicked to apply online, realized that it fill up the particulars only... -.-

So I can go down to Orchard Paragon to open it, then go home later to transfer the 10k:s11:

Zzz, that means I wasted my time submitting the online form. End up still have to go down to the branch personally?

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

But a bro share paragon Sunday only for citigold? Did u open your acct at paragon tdy?

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Plus the 200 sgd for opening citi priority at the same time, and another 200 sgd I think stackable for doing the investment preference survey and opt for estatement. Feels like magic card combo
What is stackable:s11: Have to do 6(a) to (d) to get $200.
New to Bank (“NTB”) customers are eligible to receive one of two (2) categories of reward should they fulfill the
required Reward Conditions:
a) Start a Citi Priority relationship with new funds of minimum S$50,000 within 1 month of account opening.
b) Maintain a minimum of S$50,000 in your new Citi Priority account for a minimum period of six (6) months
from the date of deposit for the purpose of the Promotion, failing which Citibank reserves the right to debit
the value equivalent to the reward given to you, from any account that you maintain with Citibank.
c) Register for Electronic Banking Statements within 1 month of account opening and maintain the selection for
a minimum period of 2 months or until you receive the Citi Priority Welcome Reward.
d) Complete an Online Investment Risk Profile (IRP) on Citibank Online OR Total Wealth Fact Finder (TWFF) session with a Personal Banker within 1 month of account opening.

shared

Master Member
Reaction score
interesting. Say you have 100k. Should put in FD@1.9% upfront interest, which means u get $1900 immediately?

Or should give this maxi account a try? Thinking of putting in 10k first, let it roll to 1.5%, then transfer from SCB esavers to this. Then when it rolls to 1.9%, just nice FD matures, put inside maxi and enjoy 2% onwards all the way.

Weaboo

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Eh Wah Lao shared u damn elite got 100k... Ccb crouching tiger hidden dragon

interesting. Say you have 100k. Should put in FD@1.9% upfront interest, which means u get $1900 immediately?

Or should give this maxi account a try? Thinking of putting in 10k first, let it roll to 1.5%, then transfer from SCB esavers to this. Then when it rolls to 1.9%, just nice FD matures, put inside maxi and enjoy 2% onwards all the way.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.