[OFFICIAL] Google Pixel 4 / 4 XL

chooyoshi

Reaction score
Blame it on ST and SH for not willing to release Esim. So far out of 3 major telco, only M1 release Esim. No wonder Google want to exclude Singapore.
Then why m1 no sell? Singtel might have dropped out due to low demand?

jkohlc2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Google Pixel 4:

Only 64GB Non-Expandable storage (also UFS 2.1 instead of 3.0 like other flagships if some leaks are correct)
No unlimited high quality photos and video backups (Google Photos)
1080p display (1920×1080), Comparison S10 - Full HD+ resolution (2,280 x 1,080)
No Fingerprint sensor, No Front Firing Speakers
2800mAh battery (Comparable to iPhone 5s) for a 90Hz panel along with an always active radar sensor (that's lower than last year's P3)
Not even a headphone included in the box (Apple still provides headphones. Samsung had wireless earbuds as a bonus for pre-orders)
No 4k 60fps video recording
Other debatable omissions/flaws like using an older Snapdragon 855 (when Snapdragon 855+ has already been released and Snapdragon 865 is right around the corner), no fingerprint scanner, no wide-angle lens and same old standard camera module as the pixel 1(?)
$800

Google is making Apple look generous with these choices.

From reddit /r/android :s22:

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS A5010

omelet

Reaction score
Can't decide on big or small after playing with the demo unit at courts...
Originally wanted small because it is easier to hold and play my music game...
But the XL display look alot sharper and seem slightly better calibrated when placed side by side...

woshiitcy

Reaction score
Can't decide on big or small after playing with the demo unit at courts...
Originally wanted small because it is easier to hold and play my music game...
But the XL display look alot sharper and seem slightly better calibrated when placed side by side...

Which courts you try at?

shadow_allan

Reaction score
actually the article has a qualifier "only on starhub at launch" that leads me to think that the phone will still be available to other telcos a few weeks after the launch maybe around November?

eagerly waiting here for the shub pricing
I hope they have freebies too

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i ordered from hachi.tech instead. comes with nest hub and movie ticket.

somehow courts unable to check out due to some errors :s22::s22:

DUA ORANGE HERE I COME1!! :s12:
I see from Courts website only got free Google Home mini as freebie leh.. This Google Home mini has been given out free for the longest time ever, by StarHub, by Courts... Lol it’s like the unwanted child.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

oprahsbs

Reaction score
I see from Courts website only got free Google Home mini as freebie leh.. This Google Home mini has been given out free for the longest time ever, by StarHub, by Courts... Lol it’s like the unwanted child.

a bit hesitate to order from court, how do we know that our order still eligible for their limited freebies?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.