[OFFICIAL] Google Pixel 4 / 4 XL

qyc_91

Reaction score
Courts also giving nest hub...not the home mini..
I got to choose the colours too when I pre-ordered at the physical store..

pre-order at physical store? does that mean it's guaranteed for you?

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
General assessment is that the Pixel 4/4 XL isn't value for money sadly.
Most of its specs are inferior to a S10 (with SD855) released in Feb 2019.
Price also higher.

Plus points seem to be only the 90hz display and the radar.

pixel not really value for money ever since the switch nexus to pixel.
essentially, you're paying for the guarantee software update and the camera experience. others aspect are like bonus.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
essentially, you're paying for the guarantee software update and the camera experience. others aspect are like bonus.
Sian lo

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

Vulpix

Reaction score
People in SG hardly see Home Mini as useful because after all most of us living with our family we don't actually want to speak to google/transform the whole house with voice command tech.. later your papa mama thinks you possessed or something..
Heng my new home I gonna put like 4 minis and 1 google home device all over my home for automation. :s13:

Vulpix

Reaction score
Waiting for people to offload their Nest Hub so I can hoot cheap. :o

Besaid

Reaction score

Is the free gifts included in the invoice?
I pre-ordered yesterday in Funan, they did not confirm any colour selection with me.
Heck, they are not aware of the pre-order promo until I show them their website..

Vulpix

Reaction score
I pre-ordered yesterday in Funan, they did not confirm any colour selection with me.
Heck, they are not aware of the pre-order promo until I show them their website..
You better go check and make sure they correct your invoice to state the free gifts... Wait not inside there they act blur?

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People in SG hardly see Home Mini as useful because after all most of us living with our family we don't actually want to speak to google/transform the whole house with voice command tech.. later your papa mama thinks you possessed or something..

Bet u will change ur mind once u get ur own place..

omelet

Reaction score

I asked them to check first before I place order, and yes it is included in invoice already..

Besaid

Reaction score
I asked them to check first before I place order, and yes it is included in invoice already..
Wow, that's worrying.. i better go back to make sure they include it. That's quite badly managed for a supposedly flagship store.

Also, what do you think of Court's extended warranty? Worth purchasing?

lampano

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am so ready to purchase this.....only to hear no dual sim..

goodbye pixel

lyk13

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Or just that one can't get out of the pure Android experience. Been too much of a Nexus fan from G1.

qyc_91

Reaction score
Yeah i wouldn't want it if there's no promotion actually... iPhone 11 pro is just 300$ more at store like Kasia mobile and the resale value actually doesn't drop much within a year.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Eh those who are getting the Google Nest Hub freebie, but don't have a smart home setup, what are you going to do with it? Is it going to tempt you to try one?

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh those who are getting the Google Nest Hub freebie, but don't have a smart home setup, what are you going to do with it? Is it going to tempt you to try one?

Haha that’s what I was considering too. The Google Nest Hub will just be a white elephant to me..... I don’t need a digital photo frame.....

Besaid

Reaction score
Even if you dont have a smarthome setup, the hub is still great for:
- Smart photo display (my wife and I appreciate the lil moments when the hub shows pictures of past trips, wedding, etc etc)
- Spotify
- Youtube
- The occasional cold Singapore jokes

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.