[WTA] Dual Sim Support Smartphone

jien_xex

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Does anyone know is there any dual-sim Android phones which can support the combinations (SIM1+SIM2) as below?

i. LTE+LTE
ii. LTE+3G

Most of the dual-sim Android phones available in the market now are either support 3G+2G or 3G+3G only.:(

Please share if you know any models and how to get it. I have tried to search on the internet, but could not find a model which is able to support the above combinations.

Thanks!

thewiseone

Master Member
Reaction score
U need to do more searching!!! :s13:

head_01.png

ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini, Z7 Max and soon to be released Z7 are all LTE+LTE.

Specs here: nubia

HWZ dedicated thread: http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/android-user-group-323/zte-nubia-z7-4702526.html

You can get these phones from Taobao or Aliexpress. If u are not comfortable with getting the phone from an online seller in China, u can contact our local seller Adix_82.

Hi guys,

Does anyone know is there any dual-sim Android phones which can support the combinations (SIM1+SIM2) as below?

i. LTE+LTE
ii. LTE+3G

Most of the dual-sim Android phones available in the market now are either support 3G+2G or 3G+3G only.:(

Please share if you know any models and how to get it. I have tried to search on the internet, but could not find a model which is able to support the above combinations.

Thanks!

jien_xex

Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.