2017 Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfbatzap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello Singtel,

Any chance of bringing the smaller Pixel?

I am on Singtel and I plan to get a local set. Otherwise, some of us have to resort to overseas sets.
same here, there's a demand for Pixel 2.. please don't neglect us haha!

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello Singtel,

Any chance of bringing the smaller Pixel?

I am on Singtel and I plan to get a local set. Otherwise, some of us have to resort to overseas sets.

+1, already bringing in the XL2, might as well help to bring in the smaller one also, you just want ppl to sign contract anyway. If ppl sign more pixel 2, you get more sales also : ) win-win

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Clove have replied me~

Hello again Gary

Yes Google have made a formal announcement about this for all Pixel 2 models sold worldwide.

We should therefore be able to return our stock for service for 2 years from purchase.

Regards

Sales Team

Clove Technology

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm on pixel XL and I got the update..

Congrats on getting your Pixel 2!

Regarding the colours, you may want to give this a whirl, posted by |||||||||| earlier in this thread:

I'm using it and it looks good! If you don't like the colours, you can always uninstall it. Beauty of Android..the power of choice.

Anyone using the Pixel 2 and on 8.1? I'm enrolled into the Android Beta Program but still haven't receive any OTA update..

TechZSG

Reaction score
Wow, $348! Though with CIS that works out to $1260 (912+348) for 2yrs on Combo 6.

Encrypted11

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sho poisonous for non-XL.
Moi Pixel FC reboot in chrome occasionally from ota induced planned obsolesence, asking me to hoot forget about the lifetime uploads to google photos :s34::s34::s34:

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very pricey with no contract . Guess I wun be getting a pixel phone in my life .

These ridiculous prices with samsung and google trying to copy apple .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.