HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...😗🎉😵

Like Tree249Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-05-2019, 11:16 AM   #5986

Reminder to anyone new to this thread to switch off digital wellbeing to save battery life and increase performance.
Old 23-05-2019, 07:03 PM   #5987
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone notices this?

Adguard + Chrome (desktop mode) has a 1-2 sec blank page when reloading HWZ pages?
Old 23-05-2019, 07:26 PM   #5988

Reminder to anyone new to this thread to switch off digital wellbeing to save battery life and increase performance.
And not just for your Pixel 3/3XL, for whatever pixel you have on hand!

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
laughingPANDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2019, 08:21 PM   #5989
Supremacy Member

Anyone notices this?

Adguard + Chrome (desktop mode) has a 1-2 sec blank page when reloading HWZ pages?
Same for Brave browser..
JackDulouz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2019, 08:42 PM   #5990
Arch-Supremacy Member

Same for Brave browser..
I switched off adguard, no delay but more ads.

Must be HWZ or adguard?
Old 23-05-2019, 11:40 PM   #5991

Hahah this one I have. Wanted to go toggle the dark mode but when I went in it's already in dark mode

Ya this one auto
limmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2019, 11:50 PM   #5992

And not just for your Pixel 3/3XL, for whatever pixel you have on hand!

-Go to settings
-Choose digital wellbeing
-Tap the three-dot icon at the top right and choose “turn off usage access”
-Confirm that decision on the next “usage access” screen by choosing digital wellbeing and toggling the “permit usage access” option to off.

limmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 12:50 PM   #5993

-Go to settings
-Choose digital wellbeing
-Tap the three-dot icon at the top right and choose *********turn off usage access*********
-Confirm that decision on the next *********usage access********* screen by choosing digital wellbeing and toggling the *********permit usage access********* option to off.

Hahah wah bro still give step by step guide ah

laughingPANDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 04:15 PM   #5994

i really cannot tahan the adaptor that came with the pixel 3 already. compared to ios lightning audio adaptor, the pixel 3 sound really cannot make it.

anyone tried apple usb c audio adaptor on Pixel 3? how's the sound quality and volume?
i read that the volume is lower, true? also any difference if the apple adaptor is used on android Q beta 3?

looking a simple and practical solution to wired audio for pixel 3.
porky_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 06:02 PM   #5995
Arch-Supremacy Member

i really cannot tahan the adaptor that came with the pixel 3 already. compared to ios lightning audio adaptor, the pixel 3 sound really cannot make it.

anyone tried apple usb c audio adaptor on Pixel 3? how's the sound quality and volume?
i read that the volume is lower, true? also any difference if the apple adaptor is used on android Q beta 3?

You must be an audiophile.

I just plug and listen. Cannot notice any difference in quality.
Old 24-05-2019, 06:13 PM   #5996
Arch-Supremacy Member

Should be got some difference in quality like the razer dongle. Some time back in p2 or p3 thread also got discussion on it..

But i moved to using true wireless earbuds already as i dislike cables dangling around. A lot more convenient imo and prior to that im not an audiophile with high end iems either so as long as audio connection reliable and sound not bad can liao
wizardmao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 06:13 PM   #5997
Great Supremacy Member

The apple adapter sound quality is better. But the volume is lower, so if your source is low volume or your earphones output not very efficient, may need to turn your phone volume higher. Else can consider getting the Hidiz adapter.
DigDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 06:41 PM   #5998

The apple adapter sound quality is better. But the volume is lower, so if your source is low volume or your earphones output not very efficient, may need to turn your phone volume higher. Else can consider getting the Hidiz adapter.
will be driving a pair of shure se846 iems .. so volume should be ok. on iOS just barely pass 50% volume.

used onkyo hf player and iaudiogate when i was on iOS, now got to search again. initial search points to usb audio pro for android... any comments?
Old 24-05-2019, 06:47 PM   #5999

Should be got some difference in quality like the razer dongle. Some time back in p2 or p3 thread also got discussion on it..

But i moved to using true wireless earbuds already as i dislike cables dangling around. A lot more convenient imo and prior to that im not an audiophile with high end iems either so as long as audio connection reliable and sound not bad can liao
i have a westone bluetooth audio cable to make the shure iems wireless. sound is ok but for hires playback can hear significant difference between wired and aptx or even aptx hd
Old 25-05-2019, 08:32 AM   #6000
Supremacy Member

i have a westone bluetooth audio cable to make the shure iems wireless. sound is ok but for hires playback can hear significant difference between wired and aptx or even aptx hd
Get a hi-res player?
JackDulouz is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.