2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...😗🎉😵

kaixin18

Reaction score
@limmk @Yongkit my husband used google pixel 3 and the battery fried, died on him and he changed it a few times and each time had to bring to Asperia Mall and he hated the inconvenience the phone caused him so he switched to samsung fold and no problems till now. hows the pixel 6a? keep seeing reviews its a good phone but hows the battery life? or should i just get the 7 instead?
https://www.wired.com/story/best-google-pixel-phone/

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@limmk @Yongkit my husband used google pixel 3 and the battery fried, died on him and he changed it a few times and each time had to bring to Asperia Mall and he hated the inconvenience the phone caused him so he switched to samsung fold and no problems till now. hows the pixel 6a? keep seeing reviews its a good phone but hows the battery life? or should i just get the 7 instead?
Can't go wrong with either one. note p6a has a 60hz screen compared to p7 90hz. so battery-wise go for p6a. but p7 has a ̶e̶x̶y̶n̶o̶s̶ ̶ tensor gen 2 and have a longer os/security support. size-wise p6a is little bit smaller, so it's easier for one handed use

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I agreed with limmk bro comments, so far my 6a battery life is good, and it last longer than my pixel 3 and pixel 4 for similar usage. As I am light user and no game so basically it can last me a day.

Below just a reference of my recent 23 session of AccuBatery usage on both battery charge and discharged behavior (I am traveling oversea currently so the frequency of charged is more frequent due to personal hotspot for chilldren ipad, and mostly outdoor with battery pack)

Screenshot_20221215-220700.png

kaixin18

Reaction score
@Yongkit @limmk i've decided to get the samsung fold z4 for myself. I'm torn between a Microsoft Surface Duo 2 or a pixel 6a as my backup phone. The price range for the 6a is so wide apart depending on the retailer for a non-contract phone. Whats the acceptable price poing for the 6a now? Any reliable sites or places I should be looking it? I've never bought phones without contract before hence the query. thanks everyone.

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@Yongkit @limmk i've decided to get the samsung fold z4 for myself. I'm torn between a Microsoft Surface Duo 2 or a pixel 6a as my backup phone. The price range for the 6a is so wide apart depending on the retailer for a non-contract phone. Whats the acceptable price poing for the 6a now? Any reliable sites or places I should be looking it? I've never bought phones without contract before hence the query. thanks everyone.
It was going for super discount for $399 during the black Friday and 11.11 sales. If you can get one now for $450 or something’s seems like a pretty good deal.

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anything over $499 is wayyy to pricey

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Signs it's time to replace the battery

MFnZlrV.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.