HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...😗🎉😵

Like Tree249Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-06-2019, 02:25 PM   #6106

Else nobody will be bothered since Gcam is widely available.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT
Except for lazy people like me who don't like to keeps on updating the gcam.
bawawaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 05:54 PM   #6107

I came from Pixel 3. My apps keep on restart. When I driving and navigate at the same time using Android auto. The phone is extremely slow and stutter.

I switch to OP7 Pro. No issues. Not say Pixel is lousy. I came from Pixel 2 xl, OnePlus 6, Pixel 3 and then OnePlus 7 Pro.

I still think if Pixel still wan to be in game. Please make at least 6gb. 8gb for the higher end tier.

The thing is gcam still has some parts lacking as compared to the official camera from Google. But then to each person's preference lah whether it's good enough or not

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3a
laughingPANDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 11:26 PM   #6108
Arch-Supremacy Member

I came from Pixel 3. My apps keep on restart. When I driving and navigate at the same time using Android auto. The phone is extremely slow and stutter.

I switch to OP7 Pro. No issues. Not say Pixel is lousy. I came from Pixel 2 xl, OnePlus 6, Pixel 3 and then OnePlus 7 Pro.

I still think if Pixel still wan to be in game. Please make at least 6gb. 8gb for the higher end tier.

Apps keep on restart as in? Use halfway crash reboot?
wizardmao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2019, 12:38 AM   #6109
Arch-Supremacy Member

true..

The thing is gcam still has some parts lacking as compared to the official camera from Google. But then to each person's preference lah whether it's good enough or not

of course somewhere is lacking. however sacrifice abit lor.. at least got the HDR+ and take pic close to pixel everybody happy liao.

apps will need to restart when u suspend in background too long or u have too many open apps.
Mclairs83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2019, 08:13 AM   #6110

true..

of course somewhere is lacking. however sacrifice abit lor.. at least got the HDR+ and take pic close to pixel everybody happy liao.

apps will need to restart when u suspend in background too long or u have too many open apps.
Hahah yeah as long as it suits the user's taste jiu can liao. For me I used the gcam app when I had the 7pro but still feel that it's not close to pick standard

Old 29-06-2019, 01:59 AM   #6111

Hahah yeah as long as it suits the user's taste jiu can liao. For me I used the gcam app when I had the 7pro but still feel that it's not close to pick standard

im thinking of getting google pixel 3 but which screen protector to buy and from where? i heard the screen protector is quite difficult to put on the phone. thanks.
kaixin18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2019, 12:04 PM   #6112

im thinking of getting google pixel 3 but which screen protector to buy and from where? i heard the screen protector is quite difficult to put on the phone. thanks.
On my old P3 and P3XL, I went for UV application kind of screen protector. Quite pricey but I would say worth the money lah. You can check out Whitestone dome on qoo10 if you wanna apply it yourself. If not I think there's a list of shops that does it for you as well.

Old 29-06-2019, 10:20 PM   #6113

All my banking apps including paylah not working with q b4. Tried to re-install still don't work.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
radon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2019, 02:04 AM   #6114

I notice my pixel 3XL keeps rebooting itself lately. Maybe 2-3x per day. When I take it out of my pocket it asks for my pin then I know it restarted. Is there a way to find out what caused itnirnwhich app is behaving notoriously causing the phone to restart?

What's bothering me is that I'm not even using my phone that extensively as my pixel is my secondary phone. So I'm stumped.
chanbri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2019, 03:42 AM   #6115
Arch-Supremacy Member

I notice my pixel 3XL keeps rebooting itself lately. Maybe 2-3x per day. When I take it out of my pocket it asks for my pin then I know it restarted. Is there a way to find out what caused itnirnwhich app is behaving notoriously causing the phone to restart?

What's bothering me is that I'm not even using my phone that extensively as my pixel is my secondary phone. So I'm stumped.
Maybe try to.do a factory reset first?

Hopefully it's not a HW issue.
Old 30-06-2019, 06:22 PM   #6116

Anyone experience this? just ported over to singtel. 60% of the time i cant receive calls at all, swapped over to my old iphone and i receive calls fine. Did a network reset alr, still no change. called singtel a couple of times but i dont think its a carrier issue, but never had this problem on my previous telco with the same phone. before i do a factory reset, just want to know if anyone had a similar issue? maybe its hw? pixel 3 xl 128gb btw.
young-ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2019, 06:48 PM   #6117

On Singtel same phone model, no such issue for me.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
radon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2019, 09:05 PM   #6118
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone experience this? just ported over to singtel. 60% of the time i cant receive calls at all, swapped over to my old iphone and i receive calls fine. Did a network reset alr, still no change. called singtel a couple of times but i dont think its a carrier issue, but never had this problem on my previous telco with the same phone. before i do a factory reset, just want to know if anyone had a similar issue? maybe its hw? pixel 3 xl 128gb btw.
Maybe try to get another SIM card into your Pixel? Just to test if it is a phone problem.

If not phone, try another Singtel SIM card into your Pixel. Hopefully, it is the SIM card.
Old 02-07-2019, 07:56 PM   #6119
Arch-Supremacy Member

U sure you wan to get pixel 3? It's not a full day phone. In between u need to charge hor.

Mclairs83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 08:45 PM   #6120

U sure you wan to get pixel 3? It's not a full day phone. In between u need to charge hor.

If it's me, I'll rather get the 3a or wait out for the 4. The 3 is just not that worth it, the 3a almost the same one
anthonygreenisreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.