Google Pixel 4a

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Im using 2 hp. P4 is not supposed to replace my P2XL.
If P4 batt life is way off than P2, then i will give it a miss.
Im ok with P4a as long batt life is about the same as P2.

So you have p2 and p2xl:s11:

I cant say for sure p4 would drain faster than p2 because I dont have both p2 and p4. I only base on their similar battery capacity but p4 has more features that will without doubt consume more battery unless you disable those.

At least it is the case for me when I compare my p4xl to my older p2xl. But for my usage both the p2xl and p4xl battery life is more than sufficient without requiring me to grab a mid day charge.

The smaller battery capacity on the p4 is also way I ultimately went for the safer option by going for the p4xl despite wanting to try the smaller sized p4. Afterall I dont really like reaching out for a mid day charge when I use my phones.

Sonoda Umi

Reaction score
should be the usual nano sim and esim, quite unlikely it is dual nano.

:(:(:(

I am not a M1 subscriber and don't intend to, cause its coverage is poor at my area. My only best bet if I want to utilise the dual SIM is to wait for other MNOs and MVNOs to come out with eSIM, but I'm in for a very long wait

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please tell me this the Nexus 5-esque back!

The back of nexus 5 rubberised back cover (eExcept white) wore off and became sticky under our weather. So the frosted (p3/p4) feels still ok to me.

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Pixel 4a's camera gets a full review before launch

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rick Osterloh shares screenshot likely from Pixel 4a, complete with hole-punch
EXMHNdiVAAQrkpU

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far leaked are on 4a and no XL.... :s22:

Maybe the decision not to have p4axl is (google launch p5xl with soli), they cannot have punch-hole design like the p4a. so from design perpecstive, consumers likely go for punch-hole than bigger forehead. p4a and p5 will have sd730 and sd765g (with 5g) respectively, so in term of speed may not seems much. Unless p5 using the newer sd768g is a diff story.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe the decision not to have p4axl is (google launch p5xl with soli), they cannot have punch-hole design like the p4a. so from design perpecstive, consumers likely go for punch-hole than bigger forehead. p4a and p5 will have sd730 and sd765g (with 5g) respectively, so in term of speed may not seems much. Unless p5 using the newer sd768g is a diff story.

So, no more SD8 series ? :eek:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.