Android apps discussion for phones (No games)

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i mean the options..

screenshot2011110617541.png
Ur custom rom dev need to go and bang head against wall? :D

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there any free app similar to timeriffic able to toggle data/wifi? using arc.

hello fellow arc user..
widgetsoid is good :)

i used other similar apps, but widgetsoid seems to be the only one able to toogle the screen auto brightness (and data/wifi too of cuz)
if u using the Flashlight, use method 2 for arc's compatibility :)

Vulpix

Reaction score
Okay, I just bought WorldCard Mobile after trying it out. Compared to Camcard, the OCR on this thing is so much more accurate. Worth the money I spent.

Gaghiel

Reaction score
thanks all. but none of them could set schedule to on/off. anyhow, will try out both though.

hello fellow arc user..
widgetsoid is good :)

i used other similar apps, but widgetsoid seems to be the only one able to toogle the screen auto brightness (and data/wifi too of cuz)
if u using the Flashlight, use method 2 for arc's compatibility :)

widgetsoid quite good.. using it on my sensation..

or u can try elixer 2 widgets :)

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
StumbleUpon is def one of my fav apps!

basically u just select your interest (crafts, photography, gadgets, androids, humor etc)
and they will display a webpage which meets your interest type..

done reading? swipe the screen to load another page!

like a particular type of post? just "like it" so they will noe wad type interest u more and show more of that particular type! =D

lobo76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u may try Catch Notes. i like d fact dat i can sync all my notes 2 d cloud n edit them on any internet connected desktop. unlike d free version of Evernote, d password protect feature comes free with Catch Notes. n most of all, its interface is less bloated than Evernote.

i use both Catch Note n Evernote, but d latter has no reminder function.

if u do not need 2 attach pics, ColorNote is another good option. it's lightweight, has reminders n it syncs 2 d cloud too.

is there one where you can use voice to 'write' the notes? I mean, I don't want it as a sound file. I want it to convert what I've said into a written text format.

Rui2

Reaction score
is there any app tt "prints" a page of our the webpage we are viewing on our hp and turns into pdf ?

thks

kmkimlo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.