The China Android Phones, Best Value, Updates

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im decided on the x7 elite liao..specs wise the same as the rest of the fhd but i like the phone shape..

u intend to get direct from china or thru online sites? The launch price for the phone is supposed to be ard USD$250 but i see online sites are pricing the pre-orders at $300+.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u intend to get direct from china or thru online sites? The launch price for the phone is supposed to be ard USD$250 but i see online sites are pricing the pre-orders at $300+.

For $250, you will have to get it directly from their official website. Not sure if they ship directly to sg but if they don't, you'll have to get an agent to do it for u.

??????????????????,?????|??X7|??X7?????|??S5|??X3|??X6|??W7???|??W7???|????????????????|??|????|??4.0|????????|??4.0??|????????4.0??|ousheng|oushengshouji|iocean|????|??X7|??X7???|??S5|??X3|??X6|??W7|ousheng

apengrg

Reaction score
Ive just ordered the Iocean x7 Elite from Chinapadmall.

The only things that concerns me is the 2000mah even for this elite model.

But they giving x2 batteries.

Anyone ordered from any other sites?

Anyway after conversion is S$400+

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ive just ordered the Iocean x7 Elite from Chinapadmall.

The only things that concerns me is the 2000mah even for this elite model.

But they giving x2 batteries.

Anyone ordered from any other sites?

Anyway after conversion is S$400+

Does chinapadmall give any indication when they will send out the phone? Problem here is that there are limited quantities available for the 1st batch and customers have to register their interested over at the official iocean site. So that begs the questions, how are external retailers and sites gonna get their stock if quantities are limited?

enrell69

Reaction score

getting thru aliexpress..

Does chinapadmall give any indication when they will send out the phone? Problem here is that there are limited quantities available for the 1st batch and customers have to register their interested over at the official iocean site. So that begs the questions, how are external retailers and sites gonna get their stock if quantities are limited?

i pm one of the vendors at alixpress..mentioned that they have no stock will refresh in few weeks timne...

Uno_Hu

Reaction score
anyone wanna let go of their umi x2 2g ram..let me know...tanx

Hi all, I am more decided on getting the UMi x2 Turbo with 2 GB RAM. Is there anyone here can advice if it is a great phone and the possibility of rooting so that Google can support it.Like Google Play and any issues with Gmail or is there any bloatware that need to be trimmed.?

Last edited:

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the online customer service of umi say that play store is supported. you can chat with them online!

Uno_Hu

Reaction score
How come it says :This product has been off the shelf
Watch this item

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it is like xiaomi, it sell out. but you can find it on taobao but i don't know if it is real

apengrg

Reaction score

well, ive chk with customer support online and was told stock in. were also told the current stock level is more than current back-order. so they told me able to sent in not more than 2 weeks time.

whether they can deliver on time or not I hv yet to find out.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.