The China Android Phones, Best Value, Updates

enrell69

Reaction score
haha no. mine is 4gb only. X7 youth turbo.

I also wished i had 16gb:s13:

in addition, my youth turbo has 2megapix front cam. plus is 3 megapix.

Urs originally 4gig rom?

Anyways iocean is indeed a good buy. I never see quite a number of ROMs released quickly. For youth itself, abt a dozen liao

Last edited:

gtggtg

Reaction score
Urs originally 4gig rom?

Anyways iocean is indeed a good buy. I never see quite a number of ROMs released quickly. For youth itself, abt a dozen liao

yups 4Gb rom. Youth and youth turbo share the same rom. I am still using the stock rom as it feels quite good already.haha now just waiting for my 3000mah battery to arrive.:s13:

Geo

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey Bro, from the day you placed order to the day you received, how long was it?

Received my Iocean X7 youth turbo on saturday. Order from taobao and forwarded to SG by Hirakawa.

[U

Last edited:

gtggtg

Reaction score
Hey Bro, from the day you placed order to the day you received, how long was it?

ordered and transferred money to him on the 8th of july (monday), about 4.30pm.At 6.30pm he already purchased on taobao.
However, the seller sent it in a slower but he claims safer method to hirakawa on the morning of 9th of july.

On saturday, 13th of July, he sent me the notification for 2nd payment as he received the item and do his weighing and what not.

on the 14th of july, sunday he sent me the tracking number.

on the 18th of july, he told me my item was in customs for inspection after i asked him during my enquiry for a quote on another order.

the following saturday, 20th July at around 6 to 7pm, i received my item at home. The delivery man didnt call beforehand but he delivers on saturday night so no complains.

Hope this helps you.

Last edited:

Geo

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey bro, thanks for detail so it took you 12 days to receive the goods, that's consider fast IMO.

ordered and transferred money to him on the 8th of july (monday), about 4.30pm.At 6.30pm he already purchased on taobao.
However, the seller sent it in a slower but he claims safer method to hirakawa on the morning of 9th of july.

On saturday, 13th of July, he sent me the notification for 2nd payment as he received the item and do his weighing and what not.

on the 14th of july, sunday he sent me the tracking number.

on the 18th of july, he told me my item was in customs for inspection after i asked him during my enquiry for a quote on another order.

the following saturday, 20th July at around 6 to 7pm, i received my item at home. The delivery man didnt call beforehand but he delivers on saturday night so no complains.

Hope this helps you.

Geo

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey Bro, i saw this GPS fix on gizhina, you might wana give it a try:How to fix poor GPS on Mediatek phones : Gizchina.com

Reporting that my UMi X2 is well and good, the micro USB is working and it is because I didn't know what to expect when it is connected to the PC. There's just the folder as a storage. As for the GPS, the tech support has sent me a doc for the tweaking of the GPS which I am totally unfamiliar therefore didn't do anything.
Just added a 32 GB micro SD into it and seem to run faster.
Tested with antutu and found that the processor is MT6589 and not MT6589T. Wonder if anything wrong with that.

gtggtg

Reaction score
Hey bro, thanks for detail so it took you 12 days to receive the goods, that's consider fast IMO.

haha could have been faster if the seller shipped it using the faster method. You looking to buy your JIAYU G3 advanced?:s13:

Geo

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually I am more attracted to Iocean because of the look and specification. Bro, may PM you for further help on how to go about ordering thru taobao :)

haha could have been faster if the seller shipped it using the faster method. You looking to buy your JIAYU G3 advanced?:s13:

gtggtg

Reaction score
Actually I am more attracted to Iocean because of the look and specification. Bro, may PM you for further help on how to go about ordering thru taobao :)

Haha i can give you the link for the shop on taobao i bought it from, which is ËĻʹڣ¡7Ô²úiocEaN/Å·Ê¢ X7 Çà´º°æTurbo ËĺË1.5G 5´ç1080P-ÌÔ±¦Íø. of course you can also choose to buy from another shop.

then you go see which package and model you want. then you ask hirakawa for a quote with the link and package. See his MO page. It is really quite easy.

Geo

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks buddy, will check it out. Hee hee, i am going to see if anyone on taobao has stock for Neo N003...

Haha i can give you the link for the shop on taobao i bought it from, which is ËĻʹڣ¡7Ô²úiocEaN/Å·Ê¢ X7 Çà´º°æTurbo ËĺË1.5G 5´ç1080P-ÌÔ±¦Íø. of course you can also choose to buy from another shop.

then you go see which package and model you want. then you ask hirakawa for a quote with the link and package. See his MO page. It is really quite easy.

gtggtg

Reaction score

Geo

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah bro, thanks for the lobang again. Neo N003 got all the bells and whistles such as MHL. Acc. to Gizchina, it was suppose to launch in June, i am confused now.....

haha i think august then start selling right?

anyway neo got official tmall store. you can see the phone @
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w17-736707552.37.cUEAL7&id=21508035155&

It is a preorder.
haha i was considering it too but I found that it was quite big and thick according to the official specs so i went for the iocean.

gtggtg

Reaction score
Wah bro, thanks for the lobang again. Neo N003 got all the bells and whistles such as MHL. Acc. to Gizchina, it was suppose to launch in June, i am confused now.....

but it got delayed and delayed due to dont know what problems. now it is august 1st with 1000units on their website. i think sure sold out damn fast since only 1000. Iocean had 4000 X7 youth turbo on each of the days (3 or 4 of them), open at 12.30 but sold out by 1.30. thats why i had to order via other seller on taobao with ready stock.Maybe you need to do the same or preorder with their official Tmall.

see official website NEO for the release date. it is prominently displayed in the banner that keeps changing image.:s22:

i think the first 100 to order gets a smart cover? haha my chinese not very good.

ps: what is mhl?

Last edited:

enrell69

Reaction score

Not only I ocean looks nice..its well supported too

Geo

Master Member
Reaction score
Sigh.... I hate the waiting game....

MHL = Mobile Hi Definition Link which means you can connect your HP to TV via HDMI.

/]NEO[/url] for the release date. it is prominently displayed in the banner that keeps changing image.:s22:

i think the first 100 to order gets a smart cover? haha my chinese not very good.

ps: what is mhl?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.