Essential phone

bellick

Reaction score
any recommended screen protectors?

The tgsp i bought off ebay is slightly smaller than the screen, so in addition to the halo (which was fixed with the oil method), still have to deal with the slightly annoying exposed areas of the screen not covered by the tgsp.

evelynleebali

Reaction score
I liked this case when I saw how thin it was. But the selling point of the case is also what ultimately turn me away to a normal TPU case. The exposed area while convenient for camera, doesn't offer protection for the phone rear.

What is this phone actually? Looks like tho ah!

eddy0505

Reaction score
hey just curious- anyone facing touch latency issues? notice this while doing some gaming just now.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey just curious- anyone facing touch latency issues? notice this while doing some gaming just now.

What you mean by touch latency issue?

Do you mean the screen will response with a slightly delay or totally no response randomly when you touch your screen.

eddy0505

Reaction score
What you mean by touch latency issue?

Do you mean the screen will response with a slightly delay or totally no response randomly when you touch your screen.

touch delay. when normal usage (whatsapp, fb and etc) not really noticeable, but when gaming, quite bad. u have such issues?

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

milanmania2004

Reaction score
today received the replacement set from amazon, due to the touch screen just went no response intermittently. received after 5 days return is submitted, as usual good service from amazon.

chong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
today received the replacement set from amazon, due to the touch screen just went no response intermittently. received after 5 days return is submitted, as usual good service from amazon.

What must you do to get the touch screen to respond again when it happens?

chong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm... anyone else experiencing missed touches on their phone?

This is where the touchscreen randomly fails register a touch, and you'd have to press a few more times before it registers. Mostly happens near the edges of the screen.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

This is where the touchscreen randomly fails register a touch, and you'd have to press a few more times before it registers. Mostly happens near the edges of the screen.

I also experienced that and it seems to be an known issue.

viperx

Reaction score

Ever since i turned off grip rejection, i nvr faced such issues. Only happens if i unknowingly touch the screen at multiple places at the same time due to the bezels design. U may try turning on show pointer location option to see if this is the case..

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.