LeEco Le Pro 2/Le Max 2/Le 2

bluroblur

Reaction score
Anyone using the le max pro? Any reviews of it cos I can't seem to find much online. And do you guys stick with EUI or flash own rom for your leeco phones?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT

wife using Le Max 2, battery life so so, 5.7 QHD screen with 3000mah batt, batt life so so only with occasional gaming and music. Video all these she use ipad. Still on EUI, coz nt fussy on OS type.

Le Max Pro, 6.33" QHD on 3400mah batt, i think SOT is so so nia. No QC3 but have QC2.

Me planning get LePro3, 4070mah batt...shld be good for my gaming

zenningout

Reaction score
wife using Le Max 2, battery life so so, 5.7 QHD screen with 3000mah batt, batt life so so only with occasional gaming and music. Video all these she use ipad. Still on EUI, coz nt fussy on OS type.

Le Max Pro, 6.33" QHD on 3400mah batt, i think SOT is so so nia. No QC3 but have QC2.

Me planning get LePro3, 4070mah batt...shld be good for my gaming
Using EUI do the features like streaming video from their app work? Or is it geo locked?

bluroblur

Reaction score
But 64gb memory should be enough for me

Haha yeah, SD was good last time when fone only comes in 16/32gb size. Now already got variant till 128/256gb, sd card to me also useless. Have already stop relying on SD when 32gb prove too much for me to use.

Now is battery life that affect me most. This LePro3 4070mah batt make me very gian to buy

greatnwise

Reaction score
for those who get unstable 4G network, it is due to software issue with international ROM that ships together with the phone. Just flash any stock indian stock rom will do the trick. (preferably get the latest rom)

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do they have any similar phone to the le max 2 but with the headphone jack? My wife really liked the phone till she realised no headphone jack.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.