HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Lenovo Vibe P2

Like Tree31Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2017, 09:40 AM   #61

my lenovo p2 got screen issue after about 3 months of usage. they dont even keep the stock of parts in singapore, need wait dont know how long to fix.
What's the screen issue you have?
mr168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 10:04 AM   #62

What's the screen issue you have?
theres a horizontal area of the screen that isnt working.

1c3_5n0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 01:37 AM   #63

Is this phone running ok stock android?
fujicolours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 08:08 AM   #64

Is this phone running ok stock android?
its a pretty clean version of android with useful features I'd say. i actually rly like it. its in the middle of stock and oxygenos.

Old 06-10-2017, 10:24 AM   #65

its a pretty clean version of android with useful features I'd say. i actually rly like it. its in the middle of stock and oxygenos.
Bro, check with you on how to get sms notification pop up when the phone is sleeping? so far only whatsapp has pop up features for incoming messages.
Old 06-10-2017, 11:07 AM   #66

Bro, check with you on how to get sms notification pop up when the phone is sleeping? so far only whatsapp has pop up features for incoming messages.
that one i not sure leh but probably need to use app on play store as its not an inbuilt feature. just search sms popup on google play and see which works for u lor. sorry cant be of much help here

Old 06-10-2017, 11:27 AM   #67

that one i not sure leh but probably need to use app on play store as its not an inbuilt feature. just search sms popup on google play and see which works for u lor. sorry cant be of much help here
no worries, very few users of this phone here and hence was checking with you. thanks.
Old 06-10-2017, 11:28 AM   #68

How is this compared to mi A1? Since you own both? Just concerned about phone lagging in the long run due to bloatware. Had bad experience with android phones in the past. But wanna try again.

Old 06-10-2017, 12:11 PM   #69

How is this compared to mi A1? Since you own both? Just concerned about phone lagging in the long run due to bloatware. Had bad experience with android phones in the past. But wanna try again.
the lenovo p2 is the reason on why i sold the mi a1, i think that explains itself. i don't need Android one bc the p2 is already running on a near stock version of nougat.

both cameras are bad tbh but mi a1 has depth effect. but 3 day battery life and an amoled panel + better speakers and nfc is a selling point. amoled is more batt efficient if you use "night mode" on apps and blacked out wallpapers. it is important for me as i read ebooks with a black background and white text at night. its rly the small quality of life things that matter with devices so closely matched.

the mi a1 has excellent audio output from headphone jack and IR blaster but the IR blaster doesnt work with my AC and fans so also no use lol. mi a1 will def have better software support though.

for lag both devices perform the same but the a1 can keep not say more apps in ram but apps in memory longer. prolly due to semi aggressive power management on the p2.

if u r buying export, the p2 can also be had for cheaper even on carousell. i highly recommend buying local if you want to flash ROMs tho.
no worries, very few users of this phone here and hence was checking with you. thanks.
npnp happy to help

Old 06-10-2017, 01:07 PM   #70

Thanks for the review. Considering mi a1, p2 or spend more to get Nokia 8 haha

the lenovo p2 is the reason on why i sold the mi a1, i think that explains itself. i don't need Android one bc the p2 is already running on a near stock version of nougat.

both cameras are bad tbh but mi a1 has depth effect. but 3 day battery life and an amoled panel + better speakers and nfc is a selling point. amoled is more batt efficient if you use "night mode" on apps and blacked out wallpapers. it is important for me as i read ebooks with a black background and white text at night. its rly the small quality of life things that matter with devices so closely matched.

the mi a1 has excellent audio output from headphone jack and IR blaster but the IR blaster doesnt work with my AC and fans so also no use lol. mi a1 will def have better software support though.

for lag both devices perform the same but the a1 can keep not say more apps in ram but apps in memory longer. prolly due to semi aggressive power management on the p2.

if u r buying export, the p2 can also be had for cheaper even on carousell. i highly recommend buying local if you want to flash ROMs tho.

npnp happy to help
Old 06-10-2017, 01:10 PM   #71

Thanks for the review. Considering mi a1, p2 or spend more to get Nokia 8 haha
nokia 8 exp leh diff price range and audience alr. but if want flagship go for nokia 8 lor reviews seem quite positive.

if you arent a spechead and u like performance and power balance recommend the p2. the money u spend buying the nokia 8 can buy both phones. but if rly want bleeding edge technology with top notch perf go nokia 8 lor.

Old 06-10-2017, 01:38 PM   #72

It's not about the performance la. Considering Nokia 8 because of camera.

nokia 8 exp leh diff price range and audience alr. but if want flagship go for nokia 8 lor reviews seem quite positive.

if you arent a spechead and u like performance and power balance recommend the p2. the money u spend buying the nokia 8 can buy both phones. but if rly want bleeding edge technology with top notch perf go nokia 8 lor.
Old 06-10-2017, 01:55 PM   #73

It's not about the performance la. Considering Nokia 8 because of camera.
ah i c hmm up to you then but if you rly are that concerned about cam quality go for DSLR :p

Old 06-10-2017, 02:20 PM   #74

Haha. Already have a dslr:p

ah i c hmm up to you then but if you rly are that concerned about cam quality go for DSLR :p
Old 07-10-2017, 05:44 PM   #75

系。全部本地保修。
小印度賣無保修嘅,平均$300。
Specifically, where is it?
Race Course Road?

India sets have both

3gb/4gb 32gb,
4gb 64gb

Some1 pls untiong, my Chinese half bucket water, ty
pokipoki08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.