Nokia

Joelleyuan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, may i ask the Nokia 6.1 plus owners, does the phone overheats easily? i saw this comment in a youtube video comparing nokia 6.1 plus and Mi A2 lite.

i have a LG G3 which heats up quite ridiculous (as in when you touch the upper back part you get a shock how hot it is) when watching videos sometimes.

I'm trying to decide between Mi A2 lite and Nokia 6.1 plus, am leaning towards the latter ... but would still like some advice and opinions here.

Thanks in advance. :)

teoph04

Reaction score
Hi guys, may i ask the Nokia 6.1 plus owners, does the phone overheats easily? i saw this comment in a youtube video comparing nokia 6.1 plus and Mi A2 lite.

i have a LG G3 which heats up quite ridiculous (as in when you touch the upper back part you get a shock how hot it is) when watching videos sometimes.

I'm trying to decide between Mi A2 lite and Nokia 6.1 plus, am leaning towards the latter ... but would still like some advice and opinions here.

Thanks in advance. :)
I bought it YTD, and used it only for work purposes and just play clash royal. Did not experience any heating issue.

Sent from HMD Global NOKIA 6.1 PLUS using GAGT

Joelleyuan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought it YTD, and used it only for work purposes and just play clash royal. Did not experience any heating issue.

Can share where you bought it and how much? :)

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you don't mind buying export set, the X6 ( 6.1 plus ) can be bought online for about sgd 260

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, can share the link please? like to check it out! Thank you.

Search for it on gearbest. Lazada have a few export listings around the same price too.

Just make sure you buy the global version to get Android one rom.

Last edited:

teoph04

Reaction score
Jan update arrived. Perks of having pure android.

Joelleyuan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jan update arrived. Perks of having pure android.

hey bro, when you bought the phone from Red White, what's the Android version in it?
I saw quite many pple comment abt issues after upgrading to Android Pie in Nokia community... am thinking maybe shld stick to Oreo....

teoph04

Reaction score
hey bro, when you bought the phone from Red White, what's the Android version in it?
I saw quite many pple comment abt issues after upgrading to Android Pie in Nokia community... am thinking maybe shld stick to Oreo....

I couldn't remember, i think it's Oreo. So far I got no issue with the phone.

Posted from PCWX using Nokia 6.1 Plus

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
嗰啲想搵番第一代Nokia8嘅諾粉注意啦!
Mustafa宜家有哩個舊款以清銷價$298賣緊。本地行貨。有一年保固!

Joelleyuan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
嗰啲想搵番第一代Nokia8嘅諾粉注意啦!
Mustafa宜家有哩個舊款以清銷價$298賣緊。本地行貨。有一年保固!
Ed.YEO, 依你高見,Nokia8 同 Nokia6.1plus 邊部抵啲好用啲?

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
我無用過8,祗係摸過,好難評論。
但係由規格嚟睇,雖然兩架電池大小不相上下,Nokia8嘅屏幕細過Nokia6.1+半寸,舊機嘅處理器比6.1+嚟得頂級。。。兩年前嘅舊機電池可以頂得幾年實在難估。。。
加埋N8有NFC而6.1+就無。。。

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.