the ONEPLUS 3

heretic82

Reaction score
Hi,

Thank you for reaching OnePlus. This is from OnePlus Support Team. I'll be handling your ticket and I'll be more than happy to assist you.

We do apologize for the delay in the update of your purchase due to the platform issue that we already escalated to our platform team to fix it. Nevertheless, your order will be ship to your address provided within 5 to 9 business days upon purchase.

We are here to help you in the best of our knowledge and abilities. Thus, we really appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

-------------------------------------------------------

Might as well order from SG when it launches, covered by local warranty and shipping charges are waived

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Thank you for reaching OnePlus. This is from OnePlus Support Team. I'll be handling your ticket and I'll be more than happy to assist you.

We do apologize for the delay in the update of your purchase due to the platform issue that we already escalated to our platform team to fix it. Nevertheless, your order will be ship to your address provided within 5 to 9 business days upon purchase.

We are here to help you in the best of our knowledge and abilities. Thus, we really appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

-------------------------------------------------------

Might as well order from SG when it launches, covered by local warranty and shipping charges are waived
Kns oneplus delay. Knew it.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S5 (Stock Marshmallow ROM) using GAGT

endlessfaith

Reaction score
Hi, I'm current in the US and I would like to get the phone and use it when I come back next mth, I realised that they have different type of model for different countries. May I know if i get the US one can I still get 4G in Singapore?

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm current in the US and I would like to get the phone and use it when I come back next mth, I realised that they have different type of model for different countries. May I know if i get the US one can I still get 4G in Singapore?

Already discussed. Partial 4G depends on location & telco, since US set is missing LTE band 3, only got LTE band 7 and 8.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yh8Jsrdl.png

SF delivery to Borderlinx. So near yet so far.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.