the OnePlus 5 !!!

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMHO

iOS easier to maintain. Android have diff variants per OEM.
iOS users buy apps and games (mostly).
Android users sideloads apk. Wink wink wink :s13:
Pardon moi ignorance, side loader=free loader:s13:

Sent from OnePlus 5 using GAGT

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just messaged Lazada. They said it's still due for shipping. Lol But they gave a tracking number. Let's see..

Seems I'm the only one from Flash Sale that haven't received the item. D*mn lady luck don't like me.

Lol mine also havent reached. How u message them? Through livechat?

shichuanhua

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
lazada's tracking number is issued when an order is created :s13:
not when the goods is ship out

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
later after I out pro can go buy case to use liao..

wah oneplus 3T pricing drop liao, gotta absorb the impact, sigh didn't manage to sell in time due to reservist.. sad

Sent from 1+3T using GAGT

和兴盛嚣张哥

Reaction score
later after I out pro can go buy case to use liao..

wah oneplus 3T pricing drop liao, gotta absorb the impact, sigh didn't manage to sell in time due to reservist.. sad

Don't sell your 3t now,so many sellers now. Wait few weeks later, then list again and hope for kumgong to buy it from you.

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never underestimate Android users.
:s13:

Any updates on your shipping?

Waited whole day but no sign of deliveryman, i give up already, most probably wont arrive today. Have to wait until monday comes, dont think they deliver on weekends.

Very confusing, mobile app say i will get on saturday, but when i click on the order it changed to friday. Desktop website say i will get on monday.

bawawaw

Reaction score
Any updates on your shipping?

Waited whole day but no sign of deliveryman, i give up already, most probably wont arrive today. Have to wait until monday comes, dont think they deliver on weekends.

Very confusing, mobile app say i will get on saturday, but when i click on the order it changed to friday. Desktop website say i will get on monday.

CBIuBai.jpg

Status didn't move. Seems haven't reach Speedpost, still with Seller. I don't expect also this weekend. Most probably Monday or Tuesday.

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
和兴盛嚣张哥;111803101 said:
Don't sell your 3t now,so many sellers now. Wait few weeks later, then list again and hope for kumgong to buy it from you.

you're right leh, totally flooded in the market..

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw anyone got glass protectors to recommend?

The tempered glass that I got from also cmi. Doesn't even cover the LCD fully. 1-2mm gap on both left and right side.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5000 using GAGT

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
The tempered glass that I got from also cmi. Doesn't even cover the LCD fully. 1-2mm gap on both left and right side.

If I'm not wrong, there are two types of tgsp in the market. One is case friendly which will leave 1 to 2mm gap for those with rugged case while another is fully covered but can only fit slim cases

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I'm not wrong, there are two types of tgsp in the market. One is case friendly which will leave 1 to 2mm gap for those with rugged case while another is fully covered but can only fit slim cases
Yep but it doesn't even cover the OLED panel properly lol. I'm still waiting for my other one that is almost full coverage and transparent then I'll apply the liquid to cover up all the air gaps.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.