the OnePlus 5 !!!

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha. That's why very hard for OnePlus to succeed here if they don't take risks. The local prices are not worth paying to me. But if no one buy, they probably will just stop trying to sell here. A-mobile might also think it's not worth the partnership anymore. Unless somehow they can at least match the US pricing with their current arrangement (or at least not such a big markup), which is quite unlikely. :s13:

This type of pricing if still support them really is carrot. They do Sui sui for other country all follow their srp then SG want sell online exclusive to Lazada and mark up gao gao. Lol good luck to OP, not say the phone is flawless, so many faults also. Even if support them buy Lazada set, the warranty also machiam non-existent. You repair also dunno when can take back the phone. The service centre also like shady, so no point Liao

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lpecV6ol.jpg

Saw this in qoo10 thread. Seems like tml has qoo10 coupon $100... #GetExportSet

Sent from OnePlus 3T using GAGT

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am the carrot head who bought my n6p thru lazada :(

Me too. hahhaha. Pre-ordered.

Haha.. will wait for street price then make a decision ..

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

This is provided they sell it to street shops though. My guess is won't. Will be like elsewhere, mostly online sale. According to HWZ post, "All OnePlus 5 handsets bought through Lazada will come with a 1-year official warranty by A-Mobile Pte Ltd, "

This type of pricing if still support them really is carrot. They do Sui sui for other country all follow their srp then SG want sell online exclusive to Lazada and mark up gao gao. Lol good luck to OP, not say the phone is flawless, so many faults also. Even if support them buy Lazada set, the warranty also machiam non-existent. You repair also dunno when can take back the phone. The service centre also like shady, so no point Liao

I wouldn't say it's shady. :s13: A-Mobile is a very very VERY big company. https://www.m-dr.com
AFAIK, mDR handles services and repairs for Samsung and Sony. But of course not expecting that level of support, but a bro did mention earlier that it's not that bad actually.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sekali seller raise their selling price to S$869 then let you use coupon. :evil:

Regards
CK

haha. they not so bad la. Normally will raise a bit though. haha. Also can buy 5 $100 gift card at 3% discount. Save another $15. :s13::s13::s13:

JessKoh

Master Member
Reaction score
The default oneplus tempered glass lagi more Shiok. Fits the curve of the screen at the side 100% coverage and the middle part is sticky also. Perfect fit and can use with the oneplus bumper case
But it is a soft protector right? I remember when I got my oneplus 3 also use that first then after that change to tempered glass. Very easy scratch the soft protector. After a while it looks like sh** hehe

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.