ONEPlus ONE phone

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u mean if buy from oneplus?
ya cos after conversion is around 470 and plus forwarder is more than what u can get at elsewhere.

i guess its more for US user since vhina set they cant use in US

yea, if you want the phone, just get the China set ba, international set pointless now, unless you really want the word cyanogen on the back, but that also can be bought lol

Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea, if you want the phone, just get the China set ba, international set pointless now, unless you really want the word cyanogen on the back, but that also can be bought lol

Yup...

That time when i found out about this phone, wanted to buy global set and went looking/asking for invites..Nv had any so just hoot chinese opo, now with bamboo cover..Cant tell anyway.. :s13:

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup...

That time when i found out about this phone, wanted to buy global set and went looking/asking for invites..Nv had any so just hoot chinese opo, now with bamboo cover..Cant tell anyway.. :s13:

u buy the bamboo set or the back casing separately ?

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bro

no worries about it...you should be able to update your phone ota after that...if you want to root or unlock bootloader, you can just download to flash back to stock of either color os or CM, lock/unlock bootloader, root the oneplus...

if you want the toolkit, I can share with you the download link if for your computer operating system be it mac/pc...

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the OTA update got pushed to me, updated and seems to be running ok, but like what kennyboy said, not the epic update. Thursday today, the weekend is coming! cheers!!!

I got tired of waiting and loaded it direct from one plus. Hahah. Swift key looks ok and pleasently surprised they finally included Chinese support. Personally I am more used to Swype though ��

Gex

Reaction score
I got tired of waiting and loaded it direct from one plus. Hahah. Swift key looks ok and pleasently surprised they finally included Chinese support. Personally I am more used to Swype though ******************

I don't see Chinese option under languages in my Swiftkey leh.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't see Chinese option under languages in my Swiftkey leh.

urs is the old version. same as wife.
funny thing is after i uninstall n install from googleplay... still no chinese... donno why.

dreant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So, I'm looking to buy a OnePlus, and it seems Lazada seems to be recommended for the best prices...

I took a quick look at their site, but it seems there are a lot of variations of the OnePlus. What's the general difference between them? Are they all the same internally, or which should I be getting if I want an 'international' version?

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So, I'm looking to buy a OnePlus, and it seems Lazada seems to be recommended for the best prices...

I took a quick look at their site, but it seems there are a lot of variations of the OnePlus. What's the general difference between them? Are they all the same internally, or which should I be getting if I want an 'international' version?

generally all those on lazada are china version so if u wan a international version then wait till tuesday and get it from oneplus website. but u will need to pay forwarder to ship to you and also gst if i am not wrong.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.