ONEPlus ONE phone

Tooi Kono Machi De

Master Member
Reaction score
Planning to get the diztronic casing for my new OPO...Anyone has experience where got gd deal for tempered glass? Will tempered glass screen protector interfere with the diztronic casing?

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Planning to get the diztronic casing for my new OPO...Anyone has experience where got gd deal for tempered glass? Will tempered glass screen protector interfere with the diztronic casing?

dunno about that but i'm getting Rearth casing.....cos read that bamboo de not all case for one plus can... but like a bit thick... looking for any other case can fit bamboo maybe a bumper casing

dreant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
generally all those on lazada are china version so if u wan a international version then wait till tuesday and get it from oneplus website. but u will need to pay forwarder to ship to you and also gst if i am not wrong.

What's the difference between China and International versions of the OnePlus One, and if I'm looking at one, is there any way to tell them apart (eg: model number differences?)

If I get a China version, can I effectively flash it to an International version? Also, are there any phone band differences between them?

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the difference between China and International versions of the OnePlus One, and if I'm looking at one, is there any way to tell them apart (eg: model number differences?)

If I get a China version, can I effectively flash it to an International version? Also, are there any phone band differences between them?
aiyo.. you really need to read earlier posts abit.

1. hardware difference but ok for Singapore users because everything is supported.

2. international set preloaded with cm11s, China set preloaded with color OS (but you can flash it to cm11s, also scroll back for tutorial and guide)

conclusion: can flash, but hardware difference can't be changed, difference is in LTE bands supported.

hope this helps bro

Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
aiyo.. you really need to read earlier posts abit.

1. hardware difference but ok for Singapore users because everything is supported.

2. international set preloaded with cm11s, China set preloaded with color OS (but you can flash it to cm11s, also scroll back for tutorial and guide)

conclusion: can flash, but hardware difference can't be changed, difference is in LTE bands supported.

hope this helps bro

Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT

ya diff is in the band only i think. and the OS that come loaded with in the first other than that i think is the same since now the international version back casing the cynogen words also remove liao

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Int'l sets if you wana use in places like USA..

If not the chinese opo works fine in SG..

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bands_int-chi.jpg

The difference in band support between China OnePlus One and the International version...All 3 local telco bands are supported on both China and International sets...

Below is the guide on how to flash Color OS to CM...

download this file...

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95747613655046106

Method as follow.

1, Download and copy the firmware to your phone.

2, Put your oneplus one into recovery mode and there are two choices.

Method:
(1) Press and hold the power button until you see a screen asking to power off or restart the phone.
Select 'Restart' and then press and hold the "down volume key" to enter the official recovery mode.

(2) Power off the phone and immediately hold down the "power button" and "volume down key" and let go all the buttons until you feel the vibrate from the phone.

(3) Use your fingers click the "English"

(4) Choose "Install from SD" to install the firmware file from the location where you stored the file that is uploaded.

(5) Find the firmware you downloaded and click Yes to start the flash.

(6) Flashing in progress and please wait for few seconds.

(7) Choose "reboot" to restart the phone after completion of flashing. You can also wipe cache if you want before rebooting.

You can look for toolkit for your computer to flash back to stock color/cm, unlock or lock bootloader and root...

dreant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bands_int-chi.jpg

The difference in band support between China OnePlus One and the International version...All 3 local telco bands are supported on both China and International sets...

Thanks for all the replies. Does anyone know if there is any actual hardware differences between the US and China models? And is it possible to flash the modem on the China model, to unlock LTE bands 4 & 17? Been searching xda-developers, but seemed to get mixed responses to this question...

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. Does anyone know if there is any actual hardware differences between the US and China models? And is it possible to flash the modem on the China model, to unlock LTE bands 4 & 17? Been searching xda-developers, but seemed to get mixed responses to this question...

Flash and try for yourself.
Remember back up efs if that's applicable.
Nothing else should cock up if you're just flashing a modem.
Make sure to have the backup original modem just in case.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tempered glass + diztronic case saved my phone. an idiot on the bus just swung his hand when alighting and hit my phone while i was holding it and it dropped. heng heng no dmg at all.

Gex

Reaction score
Meanwhile, 05Q incremental seems to suck

Observed Negatives:
Battery seems to suck.
Lag detected at Boot Animation.

Observed Positives:
None.
Maxxaudio I don't use.
Swiftkey no Chinese option. This was the main reason I wanted to try 05Q.

Summary: Don't bother to go 05Q.

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Observed Negatives:
Battery seems to suck.
Lag detected at Boot Animation.

Observed Positives:
None.
Maxxaudio I don't use.
Swiftkey no Chinese option. This was the main reason I wanted to try 05Q.

Summary: Don't bother to go 05Q.
did u try downloading new languages for swiftkey.
chinese is already available for swiftkey. at least for their standalone keyboard.
i was on it prior updating to 05Q.

bootanimation (i am using a custom one too) and battery is fine for me too.
are u on stock kernel? try franco's

Gex

Reaction score
did u try downloading new languages for swiftkey.
chinese is already available for swiftkey. at least for their standalone keyboard.
i was on it prior updating to 05Q.

bootanimation (i am using a custom one too) and battery is fine for me too.
are u on stock kernel? try franco's

I'm on stock kernel. Don't you revert to stock when you update OTA?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.