ZTE Nubia Z7

meethespy

Reaction score
I have a problem with my zte z7 nubia. The youtube app lose connection when trying to open a video, so I was looking for assistance in this topic.
This is what happens ht tp://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2rwlzjt%3E&s=8#.Vg1ivCt8t81
Sorry for the link, is meant to illustrate the problem, not to spam.

Lamwm

Reaction score
I have a problem with my zte z7 nubia. The youtube app lose connection when trying to open a video, so I was looking for assistance in this topic.
This is what happens ht tp://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2rwlzjt%3E&s=8#.Vg1ivCt8t81
Sorry for the link, is meant to illustrate the problem, not to spam.

Try to downgrade your YouTube version to 5.0.x.x.
For unknown reason later version can't work. I had this problem and solved by this manner.

1973aze

Reaction score
Want to Sell Nubia Z7 with extra accessories

Want to sell away my Z7 Max as I'd just changed my phone.
Full box and have extra accessories like covers, tempered glass protectors.
Currently the phone has one tempered glass protector on it already and it comes with a black flip case.

Selling at $250.
SMS 92393788 if you're keen.

arthus

Reaction score
i have a crack screen nubia z7mini for sale..
on lollipop and cuoco92 firmware.

those who bricked their phone can consider getting this and "switch over" the screen.

please sms 9111 eight three two five

Last edited:

ApPle5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been having problems with my Z7 Max recently...tried to reply my emails but the reply has been "Sending" for a couple of hours still not sent.

Also, My Files keep hanging whenever I try to access it, be it a document or a song.

Anyone have any idea what I can do? My phone is not rooted by the way.

anirudhks

Reaction score
I have been having problems with my Z7 Max recently...tried to reply my emails but the reply has been "Sending" for a couple of hours still not sent.

Also, My Files keep hanging whenever I try to access it, be it a document or a song.

Anyone have any idea what I can do? My phone is not rooted by the way.
Have u tried wiping cache ?

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

ApPle5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no from the recovery

Thanks, I did it and it seems to solve the problems earlier.

But I now realise I have another problem. My Play store and alarm clock not working. Made me late for work. :mad:

Think it's going to uplorry soon... :(

anirudhks

Reaction score
CM13 released for Z7 Max :) great to see still developers working for it . headover to needrom.com to get it :)

manja13

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am having my nubia z7 max with Mokee rom and TWRP recovery installed by previous owner, currently i am having some disk space issue in my internal app storage, so i decided to move my app to SD card. But those apps in my SD card always went missing when i reboot or switch to sim 2....so i got no choice to look for the solution of doing patition. The problem i'm facing now is i can't get my device linked up with the adb driver (i have installed the universal adb driver) and adb command not recognize my device. Can anyone share me the step of doing this or i willing to pay if this partition service can be done, thanks alot. Please contact me at 9666 four 2 0 seven.

anirudhks

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am having my nubia z7 max with Mokee rom and TWRP recovery installed by previous owner, currently i am having some disk space issue in my internal app storage, so i decided to move my app to SD card. But those apps in my SD card always went missing when i reboot or switch to sim 2....so i got no choice to look for the solution of doing patition. The problem i'm facing now is i can't get my device linked up with the adb driver (i have installed the universal adb driver) and adb command not recognize my device. Can anyone share me the step of doing this or i willing to pay if this partition service can be done, thanks alot. Please contact me at 9666 four 2 0 seven.

pm me bro can help u go back to unified storage .

DewaKarma

Reaction score
hi guys, help needed...my z7 max digitiser zoink out already...it hard to replace only digitiser...anyone got lobang for whole lcd replacement...would appreciate is anyone has lobang,..can msg me pls...97610785..thank you very much

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, help needed...my z7 max digitiser zoink out already...it hard to replace only digitiser...anyone got lobang for whole lcd replacement...would appreciate is anyone has lobang,..can msg me pls...97610785..thank you very much

usually digitizer and lcd are flush together. just replace the whole front panel.

can look at aliexpress or even taobao if ur chinese is pro.

sjchai75

Reaction score
Need spareparts

Hi guys, i just replaced my lcd panel for Z7 Max after i got it from taobao, but spoiled my back camera and top speaker in the process. Anyone got spareparts for those?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.