HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Any good anti virus to recommend for 2017?

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-03-2018, 10:49 PM   #16
Arch-Supremacy Member

I do believe that the best antivirus for Windows 10 is Windows Defender which comes inbuilt with Windows 10.

I do believe that there is no specific antivirus which can fulfill the needs for all users. An antivirus software can be perfect for a user can be useless for the other. The choice of antivirus totally depends upon the requirement of the users. If the user has very less online work and remains indulged in offline work for most of the time, then any good antivirus would be fine for them. In case, the user has much of its work in online mode by doing financial transaction, shopping, paying bill, credit card payments, then I would recommend use of any Total Security Antivirus like Kaspersky Total Security or F-secure Total which would be able to provide extremely advanced protection against all sought of online cyber threats which can steal confidential financial information of the user when he/she makes a transaction online.
Honestly i will not dare to use Kaspersky again. I just moved to Bitdefender not too long ago.
Henry Ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2018, 07:41 AM   #17

I prefer ESET as it takes up minimum resources
BreadLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2018, 11:53 PM   #18
Arch-Supremacy Member

I prefer ESET as it takes up minimum resources
Nowadays, most of them do not take up so much resources. Now using cloud technology, scan from cloud too.
Henry Ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.