[Consolidated] Apple Music Discussions

sinori

Reaction score
Anybody have problem playing the music through Bluetooth speaker while connecting to wifi.

symbiote28

Reaction score
Originally didn't remember to cancel the trial. Tried it and loving the app. The catalogue to me is huge.

falseflush

Reaction score
I came across this reddit thread stating that Beats 1 is available to certain users in Singapore. Has anyone had any luck with it?

If it's true, then it might be a staggered rollout.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
e navigation is hit n miss really. :s22:
still thinking to go for e family plan or not...

chris888222

Reaction score
I came across this reddit thread stating that Beats 1 is available to certain users in Singapore. Has anyone had any luck with it?

If it's true, then it might be a staggered rollout.
I replied to the Reddit thread as well... No Beats 1 here. I wonder if it can be activated with the iOS 9.2 update.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apple Music really is :s22: my playlists today suddenly became empty... don't think i will subscribe after e trial.

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
me too. don't know why 9/10 times I can't connect to server n play music.

hate it when iTunes keep popping out to ask me enter my password.

so buggy Apple Music, so unlike the company I know to excel at customer experience.

ttl_64

Reaction score
Anybody have problem playing the music through Bluetooth speaker while connecting to wifi

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cause u need to be online using the same Apple ID u register to Apple Music that why it's kept nagging to key in the Password to verify the link

Unless u get a dedicated Apple Music device or needs to login back and dl back the Apple Music song again after u logoff

This is why I own x3 iphone for diff purpose after sold my iPad
As I'm on the go more often so a iphone is more flexibly and Portsble vs a iPad

me too. don't know why 9/10 times I can't connect to server n play music.

hate it when iTunes keep popping out to ask me enter my password.

so buggy Apple Music, so unlike the company I know to excel at customer experience.

zhangjm

Reaction score
anyone having issues with apple music? couldn't download anything since yesterday. :( not sure if it's my ios beta issue

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.