Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Consolidated] Apple Music Discussions

Like Tree28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2018, 07:07 PM   #301

Data-free streaming on Apple Music for Singtel subscribers
https://www.straitstimes.com/tech/sm...el-subscribers

Spoiler!

May I ask, what are the reasons why people opt for Apple music over Spotify. There is a spotify family plan so price shouldn't be the biggest factor.
smiletutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 08:21 AM   #302
Master Member

May I ask, what are the reasons why people opt for Apple music over Spotify. There is a spotify family plan so price shouldn't be the biggest factor.
If you live in an Apple eco-system, it is just easier to use Apple Music rather than sign up another service.
urbanturban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 09:16 PM   #303

I have Apple Music, Spotify Premium and TIDAL HIFI. These are the best subscriptions available today by the more popular service providers and I can safely tell you that Apple Music has the widest range of genres on the market.

I listen to Mandarin, English, Cantonese and Japanese; very rarely ever Korean. Apple Music is your one stop shop. Streaming and audio quality wise, Apple Music does not lose out to TIDAL Masters (even via MQA). TIDAL HIFI costs about 3 times that of Apple Music as well
Pampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 08:40 AM   #304
Master Member

I have Apple Music, Spotify Premium and TIDAL HIFI. These are the best subscriptions available today by the more popular service providers and I can safely tell you that Apple Music has the widest range of genres on the market.

I listen to Mandarin, English, Cantonese and Japanese; very rarely ever Korean. Apple Music is your one stop shop. Streaming and audio quality wise, Apple Music does not lose out to TIDAL Masters (even via MQA). TIDAL HIFI costs about 3 times that of Apple Music as well
Wow, you do consume a lot of music.
urbanturban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2018, 10:36 PM   #305

Noob here. Between Apple Music and Spotify, which offers more Japanese songs selection? TIA
Jiakholiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 09:27 AM   #306
Master Member

Used Spotify and Apple music previously.

Using Xiami now.. best...
RocketBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2019, 02:48 PM   #307
Supremacy Member

Bought a new MBP. Sync with my iPhone and I can't see any of the custom ring tones listed in the ringtone section of the iTunes. How do I get to have it listed so I can delete those?
discoburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 12:09 PM   #308
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone know if Apple Music got those jay chou or mandarin pop that can download offline? Intend to use my android dap to download and listen offline. Does it has lossless audio format? Currently using xiami but a lot of mandarin pop cannot download due to region block. Thanks
Biogentic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 12:33 PM   #309
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone know if Apple Music got those jay chou or mandarin pop that can download offline? Intend to use my android dap to download and listen offline. Does it has lossless audio format? Currently using xiami but a lot of mandarin pop cannot download due to region block. Thanks
sign up for trial n try yrself. there's a lot of mandopop in e catalogue for sure.
szeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 08:27 PM   #310

Cant decide between apple music or spotify.... any bros can advice pros and cons, have tried the trial version of both and equally happy but need some advice. Thanks
mikepang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2019, 05:56 PM   #311

Iíve been on the queue for 30mins for online.
legochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.