[Consolidated] Apple Music Discussions

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Enable it a few times,then it will work.

Look like the back end is overwhelmed.

Here the help link.

http://theappleinsider.com/getting-the-icloud-music-library-cant-be-enabled-error-heres-a-fix/

Alright finally enabled! Thanks bro!

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So Apple doesn't allow us to select the quality of the songs. Hopefully all songs, regardless streaming or download, are the highest quality.

avi6274

Reaction score
This is ****ing ridiculous. Someone please tell me that Beats 1 will come to Singapore in the future :(

EldonChew

Reaction score
This is ****ing ridiculous. Someone please tell me that Beats 1 will come to Singapore in the future :(

Could be MDA blocking it because the content is not vetted (yet)?

---

Anyway.. just wondering how on earth they are going to keep the radio station running forever :s11::s11::s11:

hLsY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the interface needs more work IMO.. already found some bugs playing with it for an hr or so..

- Player sometimes jump to other tracks when selecting a particular track
- Can't add the song to playlist when the player is playing the track
- search results kinda messy
- not so smooth interface

spotify feels more user friendly for now..

chris888222

Reaction score
Read several comments bashing Apple Music, including some from my friends who are somewhat anti-Apple. Kinda unfair to compare a day one music service with something way more established like Spotify and expect AM to be better imo.

Sure, "this wouldn't happen if Steve Jobs were around", but for an online service it's nowhere easy to uphold such expectations.

Overall I'm quite pleased with AM. Yes a fair number of bugs around and loading time while streaming, but I'm quite certain these will improve after some time. Will this be my Spotify replacement? Only time will tell.

icyflame

Master Member
Reaction score
Can't believe that they left out the option to display lyrics. Have opted out of subscribing after 3 months

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't believe that they left out the option to display lyrics. Have opted out of subscribing after 3 months

They might add in more features within the 3 months trial period. Apple can't possibly have everything ready at launch.

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
Just tried AM and I was disappointed with the selection of JPOP songs. Hopefully it will improve over time. Are we able to add songs to a playlist on Mac and have it sync automatically on our phone? If can't, then I will stick with Spotify.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
those grey out songs (particularly all Ayumi Hamasaki ones) means i have to own the songs from itunes then can play right?

that kinda disappointing~:(

chris888222

Reaction score
those grey out songs (particularly all Ayumi Hamasaki ones) means i have to own the songs from itunes then can play right?

that kinda disappointing~:(
Are they explicit? Those greyed songs in my list are explicit and I removed them using method posted previously.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Are they explicit? Those greyed songs in my list are explicit and I removed them using method posted previously.
dun think so leh..

yah.. i guess really need to purchase the songs then can stream them.. uh.. nvm.. got Orange Range:o

Meatfactory

Reaction score
Just tried AM and I was disappointed with the selection of JPOP songs. Hopefully it will improve over time. Are we able to add songs to a playlist on Mac and have it sync automatically on our phone? If can't, then I will stick with Spotify.

i believe you can with iCloud sharing enabled. i updated iTunes this morning and left it running when i left for work as it was scanning my library. i saw the songs on my iPhone while on the move but not playable as i did not download it for offline playing.
so, if the songs from my lib are available, quite certain playlists made on Mac will show up on the iPhone. Apple can't be that daft, i hope...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.