Do local stores have special offers on iTunes cards?

aster1

Reaction score
Has anyone come across any special deals on iTunes cards locally? I read in another thread that 7-11 and Cheers have had them in the past.

Have there been any special deals, even -10%, in recent weeks? Has anyone seen a bigger discount in the past?

I am asking because I pay for my Netflix subscription via iTunes, so any discount on the cards... gets me Netflix cheaper. I know some people pickup foreign iTunes cards, when Scooting over to Australia for instance, where there are often 15-20% off offers. But I'd like to try and get local cards discounted first and foremost.

aster1

Reaction score
Are there ever any itunes cards promotions in stores or supermarkets?

In Australia they regularly have like 15% off deals so just wondering if we have the same somewhere in SG.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.