Iphone bug?

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By eggsbenedikt

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-02-2020, 10:03 PM   #1
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Iphone bug?

Hmm notice these days if receive those sms pin... cannot shortcut press and enter pin automatically.

Anyone faced this?
d3n is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2020, 08:00 AM   #2
Banned

Nope not me
Glariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2020, 09:46 AM   #3

Maybe try rebooting your device.
PetPet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 10:21 AM   #4

I think it also depends on the wordings of the SMS youíre receiving. For some reason I also had same problem with one local bank Otp message but not others
boliao45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 10:34 AM   #5

Yeah, same thing with me! I need re download some apps! ARGH
shawnbright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 04:44 PM   #6
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Reboot many times... sms come in ... no shortcut to press and prepopulate into apps

Maybe try rebooting your device.
Old 29-02-2020, 06:17 AM   #7

Highly dependent on the app youíre using. Some apps/websites do not support this feature and thus you have to enter the authorisation code manually. However, with that being said, if this is happening to an app that used to be able to do so, Iíd suggest that you first back up your phone and run a software update if it is available, alternatively, test the same app if possible on another iPhone like a family memberís to go through the process of elimination.
shawnbright likes this.
eggsbenedikt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 04:08 PM   #8

Highly dependent on the app youíre using. Some apps/websites do not support this feature and thus you have to enter the authorisation code manually. However, with that being said, if this is happening to an app that used to be able to do so, Iíd suggest that you first back up your phone and run a software update if it is available, alternatively, test the same app if possible on another iPhone like a family memberís to go through the process of elimination.
Agree. Back up everything then re download the apps. Always better to do this way!
shawnbright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 11:00 PM   #9
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Hmm my iphone 6 is working only iphone 11 not

Highly dependent on the app you’re using. Some apps/websites do not support this feature and thus you have to enter the authorisation code manually. However, with that being said, if this is happening to an app that used to be able to do so, I’d suggest that you first back up your phone and run a software update if it is available, alternatively, test the same app if possible on another iPhone like a family member’s to go through the process of elimination.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.