Macbook Pro 16 Inch officially released

Forcecore

Reaction score
Can’t seems to decide whether to go for the refurbished 15inch base model or wait for 16inch

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Refurbished still save alot more but I just concern whether to risk with the butterfly switch hahaha
the butterfly keyboard is not for everyone.

i tried it. buttons seemed bigger.. but also flatter and closer to the frame.
and it's noisy.

did they take cue/reference from mechanical keyboard~? :s13:

ksksksks

Reaction score
Think they have already fixed the kb issues. Now is just a matter of taste and preference. I can’t stand the butterfly ones, have to rely on Bt keyboard and a laptop stand :s13:

16 inch price is about the same as the previous 15, and refurbished in few months should be the same as the price u r seeing for 15. Buying a 16 would mean better resale value in the future as well since majority dreaded the butterfly kb.

Refurbished still save alot more but I just concern whether to risk with the butterfly switch hahaha

ksksksks

Reaction score
consider the improved thermal too, and reviewers have been saying that fans are quiet and not kicking in too much versus the previous 15. =:p

And many more like the improved speakers, etc,.
value proposition is way higher

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
can customized to 32GB RAM and add to bag liaoz.

Order today. Delivers on 22/11/2019 - 25/11/2019.

or should i wait for Intel 10th Gen~? i think mid (or even Q1) 2020 we should be seeing that refresh. ugh...

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any one who went to Apple store yet? Are the MacBook up on the display?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can buy from US. Some stores already discounted. More worth it.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whooo just arranged a return for my MBP 15”. Gonna get there 16” model next week!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.