MBP accessories

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But like that you have to all usb c stuff? Like external drive etc. Everything need to up grade haha

too much hassle just connect and disconnect. prefer just directly. i used once and decided to look for lightning cables.

inxoxni

Reaction score
Sadly I do. And in particular, I need a plug for Australia. I could, of course, just use a standard travel adapter, but it would be nice to have a 'streamlined' charger if I could.

If I am not wrong the 65w is shared between the ports or the USB C port may only support up to a certain wattage, meaning it will not be charging at the full speed of 65w.

I also suggest getting those single USB C adaptor because if the price. For example the price of a xiaomi 65w is selling for less than $40 in shopee:
https://shopee.sg/Original-Xiaomi-65W-USB-Type-C-Power-Adapter-Wall-Charger-i.67017280.1460711304

If you need to travel, just get those travel adapter which after adding the price of the xiaomi adaptor will still cost you lesser than the price of Mazer EnerG Travel.

If need to charge other mobile devices, I suggest to a separate adapter with 4 or 5 usb ports.

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using the 85 watt MAC charger for 13 inches should be fine too right? I got one that time when a guy clearing all his MAC charger for 50 bucks.

If I am not wrong the 65w is shared between the ports or the USB C port may only support up to a certain wattage, meaning it will not be charging at the full speed of 65w.

I also suggest getting those single USB C adaptor because if the price. For example the price of a xiaomi 65w is selling for less than $40 in shopee:
https://shopee.sg/Original-Xiaomi-65W-USB-Type-C-Power-Adapter-Wall-Charger-i.67017280.1460711304

If you need to travel, just get those travel adapter which after adding the price of the xiaomi adaptor will still cost you lesser than the price of Mazer EnerG Travel.

If need to charge other mobile devices, I suggest to a separate adapter with 4 or 5 usb ports.

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I notice I got a Xiao mi 45w pd charger and 良值 51w one. Cannot use on macbook lol. Was meant for my switch

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ksksksks

Reaction score
Very subjective.

I won’t recommend though since typing without a plastic layer gives me better experience in terms of speed and comfort.

MacBook case can get Moshi thin case but expensive. I’m just using Supcase rugged one. Don’t think is a must also :s12: Many argued that best not to for ventilation

Ok will order this.

Btw is it necessary to buy keyboard protector?

I am still searching for suitable macbook case zzz

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got one magnetic connector from type c to the older version mag safe. Seem good also. Can charge L shape like the old type macbook

inxoxni

Reaction score
Can link the cable that USB 3 to USB c? Buy one to use first while waiting the hub
Go SHOPEE do a search USB to USB c and will return you a lot of adapter that you can use with your existing cable. I think this is the cheapest way.

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw some. want to see which bro buy here already get the same kind at least know it working kind.

Go SHOPEE do a search USB to USB c and will return you a lot of adapter that you can use with your existing cable. I think this is the cheapest way.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually i still looking for the leather cover similar to what i using for my mba previously... seems like very difficult to find such covers anymore.

Last time i bought it in epicenter 😅

Very subjective.

I won’t recommend though since typing without a plastic layer gives me better experience in terms of speed and comfort.

MacBook case can get Moshi thin case but expensive. I’m just using Supcase rugged one. Don’t think is a must also :s12: Many argued that best not to for ventilation

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.