HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Whats with the hate on Apple?

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-08-2019, 08:00 PM   #16
Supremacy Member

Well without iOS, there won't be Android.

Apple will always be Apple. Not the first to the market but rather the best executor of features to influence the market.

That will never change and they will keep influencing the market. People keep making a joke out of Apple but in the end Apple always has the last laugh.

*Cue Samsung Note 10

Last edited by *adiBOY; 14-08-2019 at 09:27 PM..
*adiBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 08:55 PM   #17

where is the hate?
warehaws is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2019, 10:23 AM   #18

All these love hate things are personal feelings. Only blind followers will get affects by these comments or sediments.

E.g wah Apple very secure must buy. Wah Android can do everything, buy!

Think many here have gone to both sides. I owned my first Android Samsung S2 way back. It sucked lol. Then jump to Apple 3GS and still is a fanboy. We know Apple is always late for the party for features. But they are the one perfecting it.

The only device that caught my attention now is Google Pixel. Like Apple, they are the one that build the device and OS! In the long run such devices gives you bang for your buck as you can use the device longer. Apple and Google ensures software for the devices will be updated for the next 3 years (or more for Apple). This comment does not apply to rich mofo lol.

So yeah, love them hate them.
WuYarBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2019, 04:50 PM   #19

Well, no matter how bad the $/performance ratio is... the OS is still pretty unbeatable for fuss-free work and reliability
qwen92 likes this.
Akromaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2019, 04:57 PM   #20
Supremacy Member

iOS VS Android - Did You Make The Right Choice?

Last edited by Jurong640; 15-08-2019 at 05:15 PM..
Jurong640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 02:15 PM   #21
High Supremacy Member

they jealous they cannot afford apple products that's why lor

Not really, i think it probably of comments like these that caused the hate.
Old 19-08-2019, 05:45 PM   #22
Arch-Supremacy Member

For me I don’t hate Apple
Whatever they come out I support
Old 19-08-2019, 08:57 PM   #23

What not ask in other sub forum ah?
yotoden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 10:44 PM   #24
Arch-Supremacy Member

What not ask in other sub forum ah?
haha haters many many sure kena bombarded.
szeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 11:05 PM   #25
Arch-Supremacy Member

used iPhone 3G,3GS, 4, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus. App stability is always there. Yes. However day-to day operation like whatsapp sending message irks me very much.

Example, when you are in the lift. there is no reception, basically the send button is greyed out and u can't send the message. However for Android, i can press send, it will send once there is network available.

And when i game on my OnePlus 7 Pro constantly for 1hr. The phone never gets warm. i tried on iPhone X. its so warm that is so uncomfortable to hold it.

Price? i would say. i wouldn't pay that ridiculous price for a phone. I rather use that money to fly to see the world, bring my kids to nice places etc.

Give me so high spec phone but if the phone is so hot to touch after intensive gaming or app usage. then what's the point?
Mclairs83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 11:24 PM   #26
Arch-Supremacy Member

used iPhone 3G,3GS, 4, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus. App stability is always there. Yes. However day-to day operation like whatsapp sending message irks me very much.

Example, when you are in the lift. there is no reception, basically the send button is greyed out and u can't send the message. However for Android, i can press send, it will send once there is network available.

And when i game on my OnePlus 7 Pro constantly for 1hr. The phone never gets warm. i tried on iPhone X. its so warm that is so uncomfortable to hold it.

Price? i would say. i wouldn't pay that ridiculous price for a phone. I rather use that money to fly to see the world, bring my kids to nice places etc.

Give me so high spec phone but if the phone is so hot to touch after intensive gaming or app usage. then what's the point?
never played for 1 hr straight so I can't say. 30 mins have phone was only slightly warm. what game were u playing?
szeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2019, 02:00 PM   #27
Supremacy Member

These haters most likely haven’t experienced the Apple ecosystem before.

I don’t mind entertaining the hate unless it’s put out in a constructive manner because some of the arguments non-Apple users make have some credibility.
Old 20-08-2019, 02:01 PM   #28
Supremacy Member

For me I don’t hate Apple
Whatever they come out I support
Most of those obnoxious haters get triggered by this comment. They call these people Apple sheeps.
Old 20-08-2019, 02:03 PM   #29
Supremacy Member

Well without iOS, there won't be Android.

Apple will always be Apple. Not the first to the market but rather the best executor of features to influence the market.

That will never change and they will keep influencing the market. People keep making a joke out of Apple but in the end Apple always has the last laugh.

*Cue Samsung Note 10
Good point brought up man. Most people get triggered by how Apple boasts these ‘new” techs like Touch/FaceID through their marketing and ads. But many failed to realise that though all these features might have been available in the market within the last decade, none of them integrated the feature across the device and its functionality like Apple. You’re right. In tech, being the first to do something means jack sh*t. It’s about making it right.
Old 20-08-2019, 02:05 PM   #30
High Supremacy Member

Good point brought up man. Most people get triggered by how Apple boasts these ‘new” techs like Touch/FaceID through their marketing and ads. But many failed to realise that though all these features might have been available in the market within the last decade, none of them integrated the feature across the device and its functionality like Apple. You’re right. In tech, being the first to do something means jack sh*t. It’s about making it right.

NOt really about making it first.. First to file patent more important.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.