HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Whats with the hate on Apple?

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-08-2019, 02:10 PM   #31
Arch-Supremacy Member

never played for 1 hr straight so I can't say. 30 mins have phone was only slightly warm. what game were u playing?
I played mobile legends, final fantasy brave exvius

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT
Mclairs83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2019, 07:31 PM   #32

With or without iOS, Android will still be here.

Many stuffs already appear before but it is Apple that reinvent them and make them better. In this aspect, no one can beat Apple.

See how many phone maker follow Apple design???

Hello, Are you Captain Obvious?
ragnarok95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2019, 10:33 PM   #33
High Supremacy Member

Good point brought up man. Most people get triggered by how Apple boasts these ‘new” techs like Touch/FaceID through their marketing and ads. But many failed to realise that though all these features might have been available in the market within the last decade, none of them integrated the feature across the device and its functionality like Apple. You’re right. In tech, being the first to do something means jack sh*t. It’s about making it right.
Yeah. First doesn’t mean jack ****. And it’s coming to 3 years, no Android phones can emulate the success of the Face ID. In this aspect, Apple hold the being first and only manufacturer with this feature.
Jirachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 08:14 AM   #34
Banned

At least won’t lag on iPhone
Android will tend to lag once it gets hot

used iPhone 3G,3GS, 4, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus. App stability is always there. Yes. However day-to day operation like whatsapp sending message irks me very much.

Example, when you are in the lift. there is no reception, basically the send button is greyed out and u can't send the message. However for Android, i can press send, it will send once there is network available.

And when i game on my OnePlus 7 Pro constantly for 1hr. The phone never gets warm. i tried on iPhone X. its so warm that is so uncomfortable to hold it.

Price? i would say. i wouldn't pay that ridiculous price for a phone. I rather use that money to fly to see the world, bring my kids to nice places etc.

Give me so high spec phone but if the phone is so hot to touch after intensive gaming or app usage. then what's the point?
Glariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2019, 09:26 AM   #35
Arch-Supremacy Member

At least won’t lag on iPhone
That is thermal throttling at its work la. iPhone will shutdown if your phone too hot also lor

There are always pros and cons on both different OS. i have friends who have been using iPhone since they were out and some converted to Pixels, Huawei flagship phones.

all never look back. they told me they didn't know android can do alot of things. Widget on screen, dual apps on single screen

the only complaint they have is sometimes about app stability which usually can be resolved the nxt update by the developers.

and some things that iPhone cannot do.. but certain android phone can do... is during full screen mode i can reply messages without exiting the game

nowadays consumers are smarter to look around, ask for hands on and decide whether should they continue on iPhone or move to Android.

Again, there are also some amount of users out there who move back to iOS as well.
Mclairs83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2019, 09:45 AM   #36
High Supremacy Member

At least wonít lag on iPhone

My Iphone lags like mad when i play Asphalt for too long...
Old 23-08-2019, 09:40 AM   #37

People can choose to use the phone as a productivity tool or obsessed by those fancy settings.
yotoden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 12:26 AM   #38

generally I'm okay with my first iphone (5) then change to iphone 6, was still ok but then my phone crashed and lost my data. then want change to iphone X after that but price was seriously too high, so now I use note 9. will see if I would change to coming iphone 11 or not. cheers
zeblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 12:34 AM   #39
Arch-Supremacy Member

iPhone battery sux, plain and simple. use my apple wire and charge with my schneider electric extension cord full batt, go out next day still drain super fast.

plus nowadays apple not much new features, androids like samsung already have more features than what apple can offer. yet apple prices continue to increase and increase.

once my contract ends I really thinking of changing over to android, maybe samsung
Your iPhoneís batt might have an issue. Iíve been using iPhones since 3GS days and none gave me lousy batt life. Even previously using Note9 and now Note10+, batt performance still not as good as my X and XS Max.
Old 06-09-2019, 07:30 AM   #40
Banned

Changed to Note10+ with no regrets

iPhone battery sux, plain and simple. use my apple wire and charge with my schneider electric extension cord full batt, go out next day still drain super fast.

plus nowadays apple not much new features, androids like samsung already have more features than what apple can offer. yet apple prices continue to increase and increase.

once my contract ends I really thinking of changing over to android, maybe samsung
Glariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 06:55 AM   #41

I used galaxy s10e. That is when the battery truly sucks. No such issues with any iphone before. Even a 2 years ago iphone X has battery optimisations and efficiency better than s10e
Jxoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 08:43 AM   #42
High Supremacy Member

Your iPhone’s batt might have an issue. I’ve been using iPhones since 3GS days and none gave me lousy batt life. Even previously using Note9 and now Note10+, batt performance still not as good as my X and XS Max.
Samsung devices are known to have poor batteries

Previous Samsung owner here who got sick and tired of Android.
Old 08-09-2019, 08:57 AM   #43
Arch-Supremacy Member

Got to agree abt the battery sucks.
My iPhone user friends alway looking for power bank at the end of the day during dinner time. Always kena suan by Android phone users. All the Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung users said the charged at morning, still have 50% juice left.
OutBreak likes this.
flame2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 11:39 AM   #44
High Supremacy Member

My iPhone user friends alway looking for power bank at the end of the day during dinner time. Always kena suan by Android phone users. All the Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung users said the charged at morning, still have 50% juice left.
R u kidding? I dunno about other android phones but samseng batt life sucks to the max!
derrickgoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 11:48 AM   #45
High Supremacy Member

What the ****?

My Samsung phone battery life is absolutely garbage. 100% to 20% in one bus ride from office to home when I don’t even use.

That was when I told myself enough with this garbage.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.