HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Whats with the hate on Apple?

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-09-2019, 07:52 PM   #61
High Supremacy Member

I was referring to Windows Mobile. And yes, I use DuckDuckGo, together with Vivaldi browser and the privacy extensions etc. In fact, I have reduced my use of FB too. No Google docs or tracking on YouTube either.

Some will call me paranoid but I don't need Google and FB to know even more about me than I do myself.
I use DDG and Brave. Starting to not like Brave because of their affiliation with BAT. I used to love the concept of cryptocurrency but not anymore.

As for FB, just delete your account I deleted mine since 2016 and never looked back. Facebook just not my thing. Over the course of 2008 to 2016 I deleted and created FB account 3 times.

The hardest part for me is youtube because of content creators. This is very hard to move a way from unless these content creators get really good incentives to upload to more platforms.
Jirachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2019, 08:40 AM   #62

I have been changing phones from android to apple to android and back since Samsung S2.

Recently, i sold my iphone XR and got a huawei P30 Pro. I used it for 1 month and lag occured - open camera app must wait for 10 sec. Totally turn off to the max. Sold it and used Note 10, but realised that it is not as smooth as the "inferior" iphone.

Factory reset and gave it to my dad ...

Spec isnt everything ....... Waiting for iphone 11
chansl89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2019, 09:59 AM   #63
High Supremacy Member

When u r on iphone, u like android. When yr on Android, u like iphone. After ip11, u sure go back android.

In short, yr just itchy

I have been changing phones from android to apple to android and back since Samsung S2.

Recently, i sold my iphone XR and got a huawei P30 Pro. I used it for 1 month and lag occured - open camera app must wait for 10 sec. Totally turn off to the max. Sold it and used Note 10, but realised that it is not as smooth as the "inferior" iphone.

jq75 likes this.
trento is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 09:01 AM   #64

Hi guys let’s put an end on this. I’m avid android user and used to be a developer for Nokia and google. I used to be like you guys apple sux Android sux Google sux. Let’s face it there’s no perfect phone. My experience from the smartphone industry is from the Nokia Era. I must say the experience u guys have on your phones is unique. It depends on your situations and even down to your family members. I using an iPhone 11 pro Max now but that doesn’t mean I’m a apple fan boy. I still keep my android phones and my Nokia phones. What features you guys had or have, maybe not have on certain Mobile OS. Some works with you but not others.
AeroPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2019, 08:32 PM   #65

What's the hate about?
I just passed by a Samsung pop up store/booth. I see a lot of staff wearing the Samsung blue uniform but i see no customers. Zero. The staff are happily talking to each other tho

They must be talking about and laughing at the crowd and those "idiots" queuing up at the Apple store. 😂
iNotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 08:26 AM   #66

As a Apple user, I think weight is getting heavy and not managing it at all and innovation with competitor is well behind now.. I hope they know this facts.
Windowlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2019, 02:32 PM   #67
Arch-Supremacy Member

Trolling for the sake of trolling.

Use whatever one's comfort level is. If there is free cash for being a xxx brand hater which the CEO of the competing brand would give you USD$2 for every word of hate you write for the competing brand, I'd gladly do a thesis.

[SIZE="3"][I][B][FONT="Century Gothic"]No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up getting twisted by others.[/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE]
BrOwnTeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2019, 03:18 PM   #68
Supremacy Member

As a Apple user, I think weight is getting heavy and not managing it at all and innovation with competitor is well behind now.. I hope they know this facts.
Innovation well behind? Lol please share the details with me. I would love to know.
Old 29-09-2019, 07:28 PM   #69
High Supremacy Member

What weight? Foldable phones are heavier.
Jirachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2019, 02:01 PM   #70

That's very true

Was using iPhone for 6 years, this year decide to give samsung a try and changed to S10+. After using for 6months I still can't get over the 'out of Apple ecosystem' feeling..

When u r on iphone, u like android. When yr on Android, u like iphone. After ip11, u sure go back android.

In short, yr just itchy
keechiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2019, 02:19 PM   #71
Greater Supremacy Member

Siao bo Sammy phone is cannot buy one, mainly due to its bloatware

Sent from Rem Is Best Waifu using GAGT
Illusionist_85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2019, 09:02 PM   #72
Arch-Supremacy Member

lol. really laugh at those people.. who think Samsung is the only phone u can buy for Android. and quickly slam Android because they lag after a few months.

really myopic beyond hope.
Mclairs83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2019, 09:38 PM   #73
High Supremacy Member

Try pixel. I'm using. Lag free like iphone

That's very true

Was using iPhone for 6 years, this year decide to give samsung a try and changed to S10+. After using for 6months I still can't get over the 'out of Apple ecosystem' feeling..
trento is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2019, 09:43 PM   #74
Arch-Supremacy Member

I was referring to Windows Mobile. And yes, I use DuckDuckGo, together with Vivaldi browser and the privacy extensions etc. In fact, I have reduced my use of FB too. No Google docs or tracking on YouTube either.

Some will call me paranoid but I don't need Google and FB to know even more about me than I do myself.
actually huats theres to bes afraids of?
billions of ppls giving data to thems, dont thinks they so frees to tracks individuals persons
thisisnotme1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2019, 10:11 PM   #75
Arch-Supremacy Member

actually huats theres to bes afraids of?
billions of ppls giving data to thems, dont thinks they so frees to tracks individuals persons
Itís who they sell e data to. Think Cambridge Analytica n how they manipulated e prev US election.
szeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.