Whats with the hate on Apple?

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The blind faith in Apple as a company and that their apple devices are superior to other smartphones at any time.

And stuff like "it just works", "iPhone won't lag".

That said, the apple usb c to headphone jack adapter is really good.

kokfann

Reaction score
What does it have to do with Google? Don’t you know who owns WhatsApp? Lol..nowadays talk about privacy, it’s Google..if about android phone, only Samsung and Huawei..Gosh you guys are great

I am trying to reduce dependent on Google as well.
There are few times ,me and my friend was talking about new games on WhatsApp.next day, those games appears on my facebook.i didn't even do a search on Google but they managed captured and show the related advertisment.not sure is it the voice permission given to various app or Whatsapp sold me. So I disabled my Google. Voice and voice anything related to Google.

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just saying

my ipad 2 still working since launch

and macbook air on the 5th year now

Reaction score
apple is no longer the innovative brand i know, they are way behind now, playing the catch up game most of the time. plus their handsets are really expensive, unreachable. I couldn't believe i once paid nearly 1k WITH contract to get a iphone x at launch in 2018. Lucky apple resale value is high and i managed to sold it at the price i got it. Went to huawei and never look back..

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Likewise i moved on from X to OnePlus

The 50% savings i can buy iPad pro. Best of both worlds

apple is no longer the innovative brand i know, they are way behind now, playing the catch up game most of the time. plus their handsets are really expensive, unreachable. I couldn't believe i once paid nearly 1k WITH contract to get a iphone x at launch in 2018. Lucky apple resale value is high and i managed to sold it at the price i got it. Went to huawei and never look back..

Sabrixx

Reaction score
Becos expensive lor. Becos cannot install ios in other phone lor. Becos apple got alot of control over apps lor. Becos they no breakthru lor, keep giving us the same thing besides upgrading to better materials lor. Becos alot of app cannot be used in iphone lor. Becos it keeps making us upgrade by coming out with new models every 2yrs lor.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.