HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Whats with the hate on Apple?

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2019, 12:32 AM   #1
High Supremacy Member

Whats with the hate on Apple?

Reading some threads and comments in EDMW of this site, I realised that the amount of hate on Apple is sky high.

Thoughts? I thought most Singaporeans are using Apple products and is one of the biggest market for the company?
Jirachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 12:38 AM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

Reading some threads and comments in EDMW of this site, I realised that the amount of hate on Apple is sky high.

Thoughts? I thought most Singaporeans are using Apple products and is one of the biggest market for the company?
Android still has more market share la.
szeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 01:14 AM   #3
Banned

they jealous they cannot afford apple products that's why lor
Glariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 03:48 AM   #4
High Supremacy Member

Android still has more market share la.
I’m talking about companies presence or market share in a country, not the devices.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:48 AM   #5
High Supremacy Member

they jealous they cannot afford apple products that's why lor
Good reason there.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:53 AM   #6
Arch-Supremacy Member

Iím talking about companies presence or market share in a country, not the devices.
so u have data on iOS market share in SG? it seems to me more ppl r using Android here due to price sensitivity.
szeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 09:57 AM   #7
Banned

For me I don’t care what Apple innovates I still like Apple. I have been using iOS for years now since iPhone 3G and my first smartphone is iPhone too.

Good reason there.
Old 12-08-2019, 10:06 AM   #8
Greater Supremacy Member

insecurities~?

Apple Fanboys are easily triggered as well.

plus it doesn't make a lot of sense for the high price of Apple product. but damn we need them~

oh don't get me wrong. i used to be a Android user. customized. root. all those. been there done that.

i just want something simple.

Last edited by TrueBeliever_jh; 12-08-2019 at 10:08 AM..
TrueBeliever_jh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:30 AM   #9

More like curiosity kills the cat
ronronleelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:49 AM   #10
Arch-Supremacy Member

Been an iPhone user since 3GS in 2009 and still an iPhone user. Every brand have their haters and lovers but I still stick to the iPhone as my main phone, though last year I've also bought my first android - Note9.

This year pre-ordered the Note10+ and might be my last android, but will still re-contract for the upcoming new iPhone.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:10 AM   #11
Supremacy Member

Some people can't understand and accept why some people have a preference different from theirs, mainly because they think their opinions and preference matter more than others. I use Android and iOS, Windows and Mac OS BTW.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:18 AM   #12
Banned

I also a android and iOS user. But then I only limit to Samsung S and Note series for Android. I don’t use Huawei and some others and never will. I am currently using the S9 and S10 series and Note9, as my Android phone.

For tablet I’m using Tab S3 and S4.

Some people can't understand and accept why some people have a preference different from theirs, mainly because they think their opinions and preference matter more than others. I use Android and iOS, Windows and Mac OS BTW.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:01 PM   #13
High Supremacy Member

Because EDMWers are idiots. Isnt that obvious enuf?
derrickgoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 12:40 PM   #14
Banned

So true. Wonder if they got educated or not

Because EDMWers are idiots. Isnt that obvious enuf?
Old 13-08-2019, 01:55 PM   #15

I am an Apple user and say bad things about Apple from time to time, yet i am still using. Its more of your phone habits i believe.

Apple is good as its one of the few phone out in the market that supports my requirement for long hours of gaming (e.g. no such things as app crash, slow startup, on 1hr only sibeh hot liao, etc.)

However, you cannot do a lot of things with Apple product.
(Once upon a long long time ago,) I used to be able to download and watch videos offline with ease. Catching drama series the next morning after it release on my way to work.
All this is possible with an andriod phone (utorrent + mx player, can download and adjust subtitles via mx player also)

If you're someone simple and contented with stuffs like netflix all this then Apple is good. If you like walking along the grey areas between legal and illegal then Andriod is the better option.
Zeppings is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.