HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Where to buy 2019 macbook pro 13" in sg?

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By -Grift-
  • 1 Post By gnarocks
  • 1 Post By robertgl

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2020, 03:14 AM   #1

Post Where to buy 2019 macbook pro 13" in sg?

Anyone knows where I can buy a 2019 macbook pro in Singapore? I'm looking for an older model because I own Adobe CS6 which i heard is not compatible with Catalina, and apparently the new 2020 model cannot be downgraded to Mojave (since it was originally installed with catalina). Would appreciate if anyone has suggestions or any advice on this Thank you!

Looking for the following:
- 13"
- 16gb RAM
- 512GB SSD
- Mojave
- With warranty

So far have searched on carousel but would like to know if there are more reliable resellers I can buy from.
dithe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 09:01 AM   #2

Anyone knows where I can buy a 2019 macbook pro in Singapore? I'm looking for an older model because I own Adobe CS6 which i heard is not compatible with Catalina, and apparently the new 2020 model cannot be downgraded to Mojave (since it was originally installed with catalina). Would appreciate if anyone has suggestions or any advice on this Thank you!

Looking for the following:
- 13"
- 16gb RAM
- 512GB SSD
- Mojave
- With warranty

So far have searched on carousel but would like to know if there are more reliable resellers I can buy from.
Apple refurbished store and manual downgrade to Mojave?
dithe3 likes this.
-Grift- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 05:56 PM   #3

Try the official Apple refurbished store?
dithe3 likes this.
gnarocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 06:12 PM   #4

Okay will check it out! Do u know if the refurbished store offers education pricing?
Old 02-08-2020, 07:10 PM   #5

Okay will check it out! Do u know if the refurbished store offers education pricing?
You can also try shops selling 2nd hand Macs eg in Sim Lim but honestly I would purchase from the Apple Store for peace of mind and able to purchase AppleCare
dithe3 likes this.
robertgl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:47 AM   #6

You can also try shops selling 2nd hand Macs eg in Sim Lim but honestly I would purchase from the Apple Store for peace of mind and able to purchase AppleCare
Agreed yeah. I decided to go for refurbished at the apple store! thanks for all your help
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.