Reaction score

the_gryffindor

Reaction score

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singtel updated says can.
https://www.singtel.com/personal/support/mobile-postpaid/applewatch

10. Will I be able to send SMS/ MMS via my Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS+Cellular)?

Yes you can. To send and receive SMS or MMS, your paired iPhone must be powered on and connected to Wi-Fi or cellular. Your iPhone does not need to be near the Apple Watch to receive SMS/MMS.

Den must have ur iPhone nearby else cannot send out :(

6. The changed it izzit?
Cos previously there’s post said only support Apple Watch bought in SG, now become encourage to buy from SG or check supporting models.

Any guesses what time pre order will start? site doesnt state...00:01:s13:
Got possibilities for Apple Watch to be OOS meh???

Boner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For singtel SIM only plan, does it mean my iphone need to be using that sim, or can i use my m1 line in iphone but AW3 is number from singtel sim-only plan?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aw3 needs to be tethered to singtel plan in order to use the eSIM feature.. you can’t run on m1 and then subscribe to numbershare, it’s is entirely impossible.

For singtel SIM only plan, does it mean my iphone need to be using that sim, or can i use my m1 line in iphone but AW3 is number from singtel sim-only plan?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

So one line with Singtel just for AW3 LTE and another line with M1 just for iPhone?

teadee

Reaction score
If I pre-order and select delivery, will the watch be delivered on launch day (9 Feb), or will it be shipped out only on 9 Feb? I know in the U.S typically the items are delivered on launch day, which means it’s shipped out before the launch day.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you were answering boner's question. i added on.
actually we are answering two different ways. i am saying i don't think anybody stopping him from getting two different lines, but if he thinks he can use m1 for phone line, and just get the numbershare feature only from Singtel, i think he needs to examine his logic

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.