Apple Watch 3 LTE

Unforgettable

Reaction score
Anybody wish to recontract their singtel line and get the $200 discount on apple watch series 3 LTE,pls feel free to pm me...

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody wish to recontract their singtel line and get the $200 discount on apple watch series 3 LTE,pls feel free to pm me...

Still available meh?
I thought ends on 16/2/2018, now iPhone promotion is direct off $200 to $250 (online) on new combo plan.

crobin

Reaction score
Did more heat stress testing of my edition today. Previously with my series 2 SS and 3 aluminium non lte, within 10 minutes of sauna the watch would black out. So I resorted then to wrapping the watch in towel in sauna.

Today with edition I kept in a my wrist all the time for 15 minutes and no black out. Went out to cool down in the cold pool for a minute then went back to sauna another full 15 minutes with no black out.

So the edition is great in heat due to much lower heat conductivity compared to stainless steel and aluminium..

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you guys mostly on stainless steel or aluminium for the LTE Apple Watch?

aureus

Reaction score
Anybody still facing problems like me stuck at the "you are subscribed" screen?

Me too. Sad.

Just got off the line with them. They will investigate... again.

Just a shot in the dark, is your iTunes Store acct sg or US? Not sure if downloading the watch app from SG store will make a difference.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot transfer. Change watch means must pay activation fee, as faq already written from the start.

I think you need to call in to terminate numbershare first, before can activate on the new watch. Must make sure that the numbershare is terminated before activating the numbershare on new watch though..

how to transfer number share from current lte AW to a new lte AW?

Last edited:

sellwatch

Reaction score
Mine is sg store. Still the same leh.

Me too. Sad.

Just got off the line with them. They will investigate... again.

Just a shot in the dark, is your iTunes Store acct sg or US? Not sure if downloading the watch app from SG store will make a difference.

aureus

Reaction score
Yeah. Not the store. I just switch to sg store load watch app. Still same message of being subscribed.

My wife’s Apple Watch lte also still not getting its plan loaded after 6 days. Hers has just set for registration and I’m waiting. Not reinstalling or unpairing. I’ll see if hers will work. And she also has not gotten the subscribed sms from Singtel.

Mine is sg store. Still the same leh.

sellwatch

Reaction score
Yeah. Not the store. I just switch to sg store load watch app. Still same message of being subscribed.

My wife’s Apple Watch lte also still not getting its plan loaded after 6 days. Hers has just set for registration and I’m waiting. Not reinstalling or unpairing. I’ll see if hers will work. And she also has not gotten the subscribed sms from Singtel.
Are u able to see numbershare in singtel app under your add-ons?

juniormaoz

Reaction score
Good news Guys! If you have WatchOS 4.3 beta 2 and iOS 11.3 beta 3 with Carrier Settings at SingTel 31.5.1, you can now activate NumberShare on you AW3 LTE!

aureus

Reaction score
Are u able to see numbershare in singtel app under your add-ons?

NumberShare not on my add ons. But Apple Watch app still says I’m subscribed.

NumberShare in my wife’s add on. But her Apple Watch still no data plan.

Sigh.

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NumberShare not on my add ons. But Apple Watch app still says I’m subscribed.

NumberShare in my wife’s add on. But her Apple Watch still no data plan.

Sigh.

Ur watch issue need to call Singtel for assistance le.

Ur wife watch no data plan, as in the watch apps Under mobile data never show Singtel or no cellular connected on ur phone?

If no cellular on ur phone, might be the watch too near.
Try putting the phone to airplane mode without Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
And lastly, confirm did u pair the correct watch, just in case where trying to troubleshoot and u pair ur phone with no numbershare to ur wife watch.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.