HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Apple Watch 3 LTE

Like Tree55Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2018, 09:18 PM   #736

I can't send message via my apple watch when using cellular. What's wrong?
karenwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 11:24 AM   #737

Anyone knows if the Apple Watch LTE from HK supports the same GSM band in Singapore? Anyone bought the watch from HK and is using it with Singtel LTE?
trans168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 11:57 AM   #738

Any more reviews? On the verge of upgrading from AW2 just for the LTE.
Eidekos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 12:27 PM   #739

Unboxing photos of Apple Watch Series 3 Nike+ 42mm Aluminium Space Grey with Black Sport Loop

https://sgappletimes.tech/2018/02/11...oxing-gallery/
tec_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 02:12 PM   #740

Sian.. even after receiving sms activation today at 1049 hrs still can’t work.. I told them to terminate free NumberShare but they ignoring .:reply from Singtel

Not to worry, I have sent a request to the relevant teams. The link should be successful but was simply not reflected to to some pending orders in your account currently. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for the system to update and the Apple Watch should be able to be linked with the handset device.
I apologize for the delay as this is the festive season currently and response would take slightly longer than normal due to the high volume of cases.

The issue of the Number Share failing to work is probably due to the pending orders as any changes or updates to handset devices will fail to reflect or take effect.
Although I cannot make any promises or guarantees, I have sent a request to first clear the pending orders. I have looked through the setup*guide from my end and by rights, upon receiving the sms, the link should already be in place. I seek your patience and understanding regarding this issue, thanks.

You're right. I also told them to terminate it. They also assured me that it will be FOC since I am experiencing an error with the service.

I think terminating NumberShare then resubscribing will work. We'll then have the option to resubscribe on the "Get Mobile Data" screen and activate the E-Sim on our watch.

Going to try tomorrow (Monday) after 1pm. Fingers crossed.

Last edited by crobin; 12-02-2018 at 02:57 PM..
crobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 02:31 PM   #741
Master Member

Unboxing photos of Apple Watch Series 3 Nike+ 42mm Aluminium Space Grey with Black Sport Loop

From ur review pictures den I know GPS & LTE, the back of the Watch got those 4 silver circle differences.
Whatís that for?
And the watch glass material written on the back also.
LIN_JOEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 02:33 PM   #742

thats beautiful. Planning to get 1 too

carine.wu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 03:55 PM   #743

There will be an audible click sound for the power button and the digital crowd. How loud is it acceptable for you I really have no idea..

I went to Apple Store to exchange. Apparently, the exchanged one is not as loud. I tried their demo display, some has loud clicking while some sounds normal to me. Guess their QC not consistent.
lawzhong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 05:08 PM   #744

Any more reviews? On the verge of upgrading from AW2 just for the LTE.
just do it
klho001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 05:25 PM   #745

From ur review pictures den I know GPS & LTE, the back of the Watch got those 4 silver circle differences.
What’s that for?
And the watch glass material written on the back also.

The one on the left, is the GPS version which comes with a Composite back versus the one on the right is the GPS + Cellular that comes with Ceramic back.

The Ceramic back is less prone to scratches versus composite back and both are used to measure the heart rate and it’s also used to charge the Apple Watch.

Last edited by tec_geek; 12-02-2018 at 05:31 PM..
tec_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 06:42 PM   #746

super annoyed... when is M1 gonna launch it eSim services man... super gian now
wentworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 08:37 PM   #747
Master Member

super annoyed... when is M1 gonna launch it eSim services man... super gian now
Itís called numbershare, not sSim haha
Old 12-02-2018, 10:55 PM   #748

Since 9th till now did you guys noticed there’s significantly faster connection when unpaired with our phone?
ckh98258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 11:55 PM   #749

Sian.. even after receiving sms activation today at 1049 hrs still canít work.. I told them to terminate free NumberShare but they ignoring .:reply from Singtel

Not to worry, I have sent a request to the relevant teams. The link should be successful but was simply not reflected to to some pending orders in your account currently. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for the system to update and the Apple Watch should be able to be linked with the handset device.
I apologize for the delay as this is the festive season currently and response would take slightly longer than normal due to the high volume of cases.

The issue of the Number Share failing to work is probably due to the pending orders as any changes or updates to handset devices will fail to reflect or take effect.
Although I cannot make any promises or guarantees, I have sent a request to first clear the pending orders. I have looked through the setup*guide from my end and by rights, upon receiving the sms, the link should already be in place. I seek your patience and understanding regarding this issue, thanks.

I eventually got NumberShare to work for BOTH my wife's and my own LTE Apple Watches (this crap actually happened to me twice).

Here's what happened:

1. Called Singtel up to cancel NumberShare for both numbers with waiver of the deactivation fee.

2. Waited about 24 hours and subsequently was able to activate NumberShare again by keying in my NRIC number etc.

3. After the activation of NumberShare with the Watch app, I did not receive a confirmation SMS to my iPhone immediately. The "Mobile Data" option in the iPhone Watch App still showed "Activating" and my Watch still said "No Sim".

4. Waited about 3-4 hours (doing nothing) and magically received the activation SMS on the iPhone. After I received this SMS, the eSIM on the Watch was activated. I was then able to use the LTE on the Apple Watch independently without my iPhone.
lytelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 12:37 AM   #750
Master Member

I eventually got NumberShare to work for BOTH my wife's and my own LTE Apple Watches (this crap actually happened to me twice).

Here's what happened:

1. Called Singtel up to cancel NumberShare for both numbers with waiver of the deactivation fee.

2. Waited about 24 hours and subsequently was able to activate NumberShare again by keying in my NRIC number etc.

3. After the activation of NumberShare with the Watch app, I did not receive a confirmation SMS to my iPhone immediately. The "Mobile Data" option in the iPhone Watch App still showed "Activating" and my Watch still said "No Sim".

4. Waited about 3-4 hours (doing nothing) and magically received the activation SMS on the iPhone. After I received this SMS, the eSIM on the Watch was activated. I was then able to use the LTE on the Apple Watch independently without my iPhone.
Lol u same as me waited 3hrs plus, the unlucky ones.

I think Iím the first person who found out that Singtel has enable numbershare and the first person to subscribe with this stupid error.

Calling between Singtel and Apple and couldnít find out whatís wrong till terminate and re subscribe options given.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.