Apple Watch 3 LTE

Like Tree55Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-02-2018, 06:51 AM   #751

All systems go
karenwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 08:37 AM   #752
Master Member

Will this allow Apple Pay, taking mrt and busses by tapping the watch?
mqz512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 08:45 AM   #753
Arch-Supremacy Member

Will this allow Apple Pay, taking mrt and busses by tapping the watch?
Not yet, but coming soon in several months..
renfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 08:50 AM   #754

ios 11.3

anyone knows when ios 11.3 will be out officially? i'm a beta user and torn having to restore back. will wait for the official release before i subscribe to number share ):
Old 13-02-2018, 09:26 AM   #755

Lucky you. I still super SIAN. Since Friday I call, msg them via Singtel Mobile App, msg them via HWZ PM, all still asking all kinds of questions and just refuse to terminate my line to let me try again.

I eventually got NumberShare to work for BOTH my wife's and my own LTE Apple Watches (this crap actually happened to me twice).

Here's what happened:

1. Called Singtel up to cancel NumberShare for both numbers with waiver of the deactivation fee.

2. Waited about 24 hours and subsequently was able to activate NumberShare again by keying in my NRIC number etc.

3. After the activation of NumberShare with the Watch app, I did not receive a confirmation SMS to my iPhone immediately. The "Mobile Data" option in the iPhone Watch App still showed "Activating" and my Watch still said "No Sim".

4. Waited about 3-4 hours (doing nothing) and magically received the activation SMS on the iPhone. After I received this SMS, the eSIM on the Watch was activated. I was then able to use the LTE on the Apple Watch independently without my iPhone.
crobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 09:33 AM   #756

For my Apple Watch LTE fault reporting, this is the consolidation of the various question they ask. So if you are reporting a fault, best to straight away give them all these answers. What are your answer if are still having problems?

1. Go to Apple Watch, if you swipe up, is the cellular icon in white or is it clear (i.e. not even white)? - Clear
2. Go to Apple Watch, Setting > General > About, check for the Carrier bundle, is it version 3.2? - Not available
3. Go to Apple Watch, Setting > General > About, check if there is any information under ‘ICCID’ field? - No SIM
4. Go to Apple Watch, Setting > General > About > Version, check the version number, is it 4.2.2? - Yes, 4.22
5. Turn off Bluetooth on the iPhone, and Wifi on the Watch, to try to trigger the mobile connectivity and report the result. - Still cannot.
6. Restart Apple Watch and see if it solves the problem. - Still cannot
7. On iPhone > Settings > General > About > Carrier, what is the version? - Singtel 31.1
8. On iPhone > Settings > General > About > Version, what is the version? - 11.2.5
9. On iPhone > Apple > Watch > Mobile Data, what do you see when you click Mobile Data - Singtel on left. Spinning ball on right. Then both change to “Set Up Mobile Data”. What happens when you click this? - Brings me to a screen that says “You are already subscribed!”.
candeo likes this.
Old 13-02-2018, 10:24 AM   #757

Lucky you. I still super SIAN. Since Friday I call, msg them via Singtel Mobile App, msg them via HWZ PM, all still asking all kinds of questions and just refuse to terminate my line to let me try again.
Wow sorry to hear about all your issues, hope it gets sorted out soon
klho001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 10:27 AM   #758

anyone knows when ios 11.3 will be out officially? i'm a beta user and torn having to restore back. will wait for the official release before i subscribe to number share ):
I’m guessing it might be in March.
tec_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 10:29 AM   #759

Nobody will really now. But usually they have up to 6-8 betas. Usially two weeks one beta. So now beta 2. So maybe 2-3 months time. I even worse cos I upgraded watch to 4.3 and can’t down grade .. so also waiting

Old 13-02-2018, 11:17 AM   #760

How did you get this problem. Did you sign on multiple times?
karenwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 11:20 AM   #761

The system was trying to activate for 8 hours plus then I forced restart

How did you get this problem. Did you sign on multiple times?
Old 13-02-2018, 11:55 AM   #762
Arch-Supremacy Member

You’re on 4.3 Watch os? Not sure if beta software for Watch os is supported also leh..

The system was trying to activate for 8 hours plus then I forced restart

renfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 12:28 PM   #763
Master Member

Earlier you said 4.2.2.
Now you said 4.3 beta.

Nobody will really now. But usually they have up to 6-8 betas. Usially two weeks one beta. So now beta 2. So maybe 2-3 months time. I even worse cos I upgraded watch to 4.3 and can’t down grade .. so also waiting

swgj86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 12:36 PM   #764

Watch 4.3 OS is on my older watches. I'm using a brand new Watch Edition on Watch OS 4.2. for Numbershare. I normally have two Apple Watches paired to one iPhone so when one is charging, I can use the other. So now I have to operate with one watch to one phone. But once 11.3 is officially out, then I can use two Apple watches to one iphone again.

You’re on 4.3 Watch os? Not sure if beta software for Watch os is supported also leh..

Earlier you said 4.2.2.
Now you said 4.3 beta.

Last edited by crobin; 13-02-2018 at 12:41 PM..
Old 13-02-2018, 01:00 PM   #765

Watch 4.3 OS is on my older watches. I'm using a brand new Watch Edition on Watch OS 4.2. for Numbershare. I normally have two Apple Watches paired to one iPhone so when one is charging, I can use the other. So now I have to operate with one watch to one phone. But once 11.3 is officially out, then I can use two Apple watches to one iphone again.
Wow ... you need two AW paired to one iphone? AW charging speed is pretty fast else buying one portable charger for AW still cheaper than buying one more watch.

I bought of this below

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
ckh98258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.