HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Apple Watch 3 LTE

Like Tree55Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-02-2018, 11:36 AM   #811

the peeps below your post are good examples, have you read their posts yet?

I don't understand your post as well, cos the sentences do not logically link.

you did not own an apple watch before and you're asking about the failed registration?

He is sitting on the fence looking for reason not to buy.
stiffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 02:55 PM   #812

My first activation took about 5 minutes. Recently I went to Orchard Apple Store to replace my watch and I encountered the “You are already subscribed to NumberShare” error in my new Watch. I called 1688 immediately and they decided to cancel my subscription, waive the activation fee, and advised me to subscribe again after 24 hours.
Right after 24 hours I subscribe to NumberShare again and it took about 5 minutes to activate.

Last edited by teadee; 16-02-2018 at 02:59 PM..
teadee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 03:02 PM   #813

1. Crobin - 3 hours
2. klho001 - immediately
3. a208mzz - within a minute
4. alvino - immediately after CSO reset my activation while she's still on the line
5. TerenceTanWT - within 5 minutes on 2 different watches
teadee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 03:10 PM   #814

My first activation took about 5 minutes. Recently I went to Orchard Apple Store to replace my watch and I encountered the “You are already subscribed to NumberShare” error in my new Watch. I called 1688 immediately and they decided to cancel my subscription, waive the activation fee, and advised me to subscribe again after 24 hours.
Right after 24 hours I subscribe to NumberShare again and it took about 5 minutes to activate.
So after 24 hours, you were able to re-subscribe successfully? That's good for you. My NumberShare has been terminated since Wed and I'm still getting the "You are already subscribed to NumberShare" error on my watch app. I wonder if I need to clear all my network settings on the iPhone...or just wait for Singtel IT to advise.
deslianer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 03:54 PM   #815
Arch-Supremacy Member

Nope I suggest you don’t do anything first. If you deleted the eSIM profile; then the matter will get worse..

So after 24 hours, you were able to re-subscribe successfully? That's good for you. My NumberShare has been terminated since Wed and I'm still getting the "You are already subscribed to NumberShare" error on my watch app. I wonder if I need to clear all my network settings on the iPhone...or just wait for Singtel IT to advise.
renfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 04:08 PM   #816

Under iPhone and Watch profiles .. I don't see any eSIM profiles. I'm not sure how it would be deleted. My I think never installed before because I forced reboot after failing to activate for a few hours.

Nope I suggest you don’t do anything first. If you deleted the eSIM profile; then the matter will get worse..

crobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 04:09 PM   #817

Thanks. Haven't done anything drastic. Hopefully on Singtel side they can find a fix so that I can re-subscribe to NumberShare again.
Old 16-02-2018, 04:10 PM   #818

If you are still seeing the 'already subscribed to numbershare' error, then its likely to be Singtel side. You should press Singtel to confirm whether really unsubscribed.

crobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 04:22 PM   #819

If you are still seeing the 'already subscribed to numbershare' error, then its likely to be Singtel side. You should press Singtel to confirm whether really unsubscribed.
For sure numbershare add-on is no longer in my singtel account. It was previously but after CSO terminated it, it was gone after a few hours, and when I called 1688, they also said in my account it wasn't there anymore. Maybe in the main IT system, it could be queuing for deletion I don't know. It's the holidays so have to wait for Singtel to advise in a few more days...

Just frustrating that whenever I go to mobile data on my watch app and try to set up mobile data, that message will come out..might as well just enjoy my CNY holidays and not think about this for a few days
Old 16-02-2018, 05:15 PM   #820
Arch-Supremacy Member

Under iPhone and Watch profiles .. I don't see any eSIM profiles. I'm not sure how it would be deleted. My I think never installed before because I forced reboot after failing to activate for a few hours.
eSIM profile is imbedded in the settings and will only be removed if you reset it, including network settings..
Old 16-02-2018, 07:39 PM   #821
Master Member

I think there’s one option “Delete my Singtel Plan” or Delete my Plan”. If you click on that, the eSIM profile is removed.

Don’t do that. It will complicate things.

swgj86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 08:43 PM   #822
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is the option in general tab? Or mobile data tab?

I think there’s one option “Delete my Singtel Plan” or Delete my Plan”. If you click on that, the eSIM profile is removed.

Don’t do that. It will complicate things.
Old 16-02-2018, 09:11 PM   #823

1. Crobin - 3 hours
2. klho001 - immediately
3. a208mzz - within a minute
4. alvino - immediately after CSO reset my activation while she's still on the line
5. TerenceTanWT - within 5 minutes on 2 different watches[/QUOTE]
6. sdarren7-Immediately
sdarren7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 09:37 PM   #824
Master Member

Is the option in general tab? Or mobile data tab?

swgj86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 09:55 PM   #825

Hmm...I have to wait for iOS 11.3 officially launch. Then sign up after everyone review safe
dricas_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.